57. Dreams (Sam and Dean x Reader)

Start from the beginning

"Sam was just being so, intimidating. He pushed you off of a roof and stabbed me." Fond memories flash and you start getting jittery. "It was just a dream." You don't want to believe that it was just a dream, it felt too real. 

The next night.

"You need me to sleep on the floor tonight?" Dean has always been so careful, protecting. It was the thing you loved most about your brother. 

"I should be fine. What's the worst that could happen?" The bed felt colder than usual and the lights felt, almost, too bright. He pulls you in for a warm embrace and then lets go, looking at you with his beautiful-green eyes. 

"Just remember that it's a dream, no matter what happens. It's all a dream." He exits the room and your head lays back down on the neon-blue pillow and drift off into a deep sleep.

The room was dark, musty. A dim light was hung from the ceiling and two dusty chairs sat in front of you. A deep grunt comes from outside the dark, metal door. "Let go of me! I can kill you!" Dean? Two large men burst through the door, both holding one part of Dean in their hands. They lay him on the chair and tie his hands to the arms.

"Take care of him while we get the other one." Without your recognition, your body starts to move. You find a knife in your hand and hold it up to Dean's neck.

"Don't make any noise. I get less work done when I have distractions." Why did you say that? It seemed like it came from nowhere.

"No promises." The glare on his face was deadly. You wouldn't want to mess with Dean when he was like this. The knife pushes into his skin. Dean's breaths grow faster and faster as the pressure from your arm continues. The red goo begins to spill and you try to stop yourself. 

Dean! I can't stop! If only those words were actually spoken. Dean was suffering, because of you. 

For some reason, you couldn't stop. And for some reason, it felt good.

You woke up to Dean shaking and yelling at you again. "Yeah, I'm sleeping on the floor tonight." He relaxes himself and Sam walks in after him.

"I figured you already handled it." You look back up at Dean and begin to feel your eyes puff up. 

"I, I..." You can't find the words to describe how you felt. You killed Dean... and enjoyed it. 

"What?," Dean says. Sam stays by the door, probably thinking that you were still scared of him.

"I thought I," his green eyes shined in the reflection of the lamp and your mind went completely blank, "I'm sorry, it was nothing."

"Ha, very funny. What happened this time?" His humbleness just about killed you. He cared so much more than you ever would. 

"Dean, I," there it is, the gleam, "killed you." A sigh escaped his mouth and he just came in for a hug. Sam walked over to the side of the bed where Dean was and held your hand.

"Y/n, these are just dreams. Why are they effecting you so much?" Dean continues to hold onto you and listen to everything you say.

"I don't know! I just can't handle it, I can't handle seeing you be hurt."

"I know. And I think we can both say the same for you." 

The next night. 

"Okay, I'm going to sleep in your room tonight, no matter where." Dean hauls all of his bedtime things into your bedroom and throws them each on your bed. Sam was cleaning up after dinner and you were making your bed.

"You can just sleep with me, as long as you don't snore."

"No promises." You both sneak into the bed and he just turns on his side, away from you. "If you scream, please keep it down."

And with that, you drift into sleep.

*** 

Okay, suggestion No. 1 is done! Thank you to questventures for the awwwwwsome suggestion! 

"A head full of fears has no room to dream"

Stay dreamy, 

Liz (formerly R)

(Yes, finally the truth is out. My name is Liz.)