Chapter One

- Claire's P.O.V -
I wake up at 6:30 a.m. Today is Friday and I'm not feeling school. I go to my bathroom and turn on the shower. I plug in my speakers that sit on my bathroom sink counter. I get on Pandora and turn on 'shuffle'. I take off my pajamas and throw them into the dirty clothes hamper. I get into the shower and wash my body and hair, then rinse off. I get out of the shower and dry off. I wrap the towel around my body and walk to my closet I pick out an cute outfit for today. (Picture Below).

I put on my outfit for the day

I put on my outfit for the day. I then do my makeup. I don't like to wear a lot of makeup, so I just put on some mascara, blush, and Chapstick. I then take a mirror selfie to post on my Instagram, and caption the picture "FRY DAY🍟."
I run downstairs and into the kitchen. My parents and Cameron are sitting at the table eating pancakes. Sierra isn't usually home. I walk to the table and sit down in the empty seat next to Cameron. My plate was already fixed with two pancakes and syrup snd butter on top of them. My dad finished his last pancake and got up from the table. "I'm off to work, bye everyone, love you," my dad said. "Bye," my mom, Cam, and I waved to him. He walked out the front door and it was just my mom, Cam, and I. "I talked to mom and I was wondering if you wanted to come to Magcon with me," Cam said. "Oh my gosh, I'd love to! I'm so excited!" I scream. "Calm down, honey," my mom says. "I'm sorry, I'm just so excited," I say. "Well I'm glad, I knew you would be," Cam said. "Are you ready for school?," my mom asked me. "Yep," I say. "Okay then, let's go," my mom said. I grab my backpack and walk out the door, following my mom to her car. I get in the front seat. My school isn't that far from my house, but I don't like to walk to school alone. My mom backs the car down our driveway and heads to my school. She turns on her music so I instantly get my headphones out of my backpack and plug them into my iPhone 6s Plus. I turn on "Oui" by Jeremih. Soon enough, my mom pulled into the school parking lot. I took off my headphones and put them back into my backpack, then got out of the car. "Bye mom, I love you," I say to my mom. "Bye, sweetie. Have a good day, I love you," my mom says to me. I smile and shut the car door. My mom leaves the school and is off to work. I walk into school and meet up with my two best friends, Ava and Gracie, at my locker. We talk for a few minutes before the bell rings for first period. I grab my things I need for this class and head off to first period. Ava and Gracie are in this class and we all sit beside each other, luckily. I think this class is the most boring out of all classes. If Ava and Gracie weren't in this class, I don't think I'd make it through this class.
*Skips to Lunch*
It's finally lunch time and I go through the lunch line. Today we're having cheeseburgers, fries, salad, and a choice of fruits for lunch. Luckily, my schools food isn't that bad. Weird, right? I go and sit down at a table, which is only a three person table. Not long after I sat down, Ava and Gracie sat down beside me. We talked and ate our lunch and then the bell rang for fifth period. The three of us got up and walked to fifth period. Ava wasn't in the same class as me for fifth period, but Gracie was.
*Skips to the end of the school day*
School is finally over, yay! My dad came and picked me up from school. I got in the front seat of his truck. "Did you have a good day?," my dad ask me. "Yep," I say. "Good," my dad says. My dad and I talk the rest of the way home. My school doesn't assign homework on Friday's, unless you get in trouble. I get out of my dad's truck and open the front door. I sit my backpack down and walk into the kitchen. Of course, I found Cam sitting there eating, like always. "Did you have a good day at school, little sis?," Cam asked me. "Actually, I did," I say. "That's good. And by the way, you might want to start packing for Magcon, we leave tomorrow morning," Cam says. "Tomorrow morning?!," I scream. "Yep," Cam says. I rush upstairs and into my room. I pack everything I think I need for however long we're staying. I finally finish packing and I lie in my bed, watching Pretty Little Liars. "Dinner's ready!," my mom yells from the kitchen. I run downstairs and sit beside Cam at the table. My family and I talk and my mom and dad talk to Cam and I about how I have to behave good and how Cam has to watch me. After that conversation and dinner, I walk back upstairs and into my room. I go to my bathroom and take off my outfit. I put it in the dirty clothes hamper and get some pajamas. I turn on my shower and get in. After washing my body and hair, I get out of the shower, dry off, and put on my pajamas. Yes, I know I already took a shower today, but I don't want to have to take one tomorrow morning. I lie in my bed and text to the group message Ava, Gracie, and I have, named "besties💕🍪"
Me: hey, are you guys going to Magcon tomorrow? I'm going w/ Cam! 🤗
Ava🐼: yep, I'm going with Aaron and Gracie is coming w/ us, and I'm so excited! 😲💕
Gracie🐯: I can't wait guys omg 😭
Me: same
Gracie🐯: well I'm going to sleep gn 😴
Ava🐼: same gn 💤
Me: gn
- End of text conversation -
After my conversation with Ava and Gracie, check my social medias and go to sleep.
• • • • • •
Author's Note:
THIS CHAPTER IS LONG AND BORING, SORRY. 😔 I PROMISE THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE BETTER, ESPECIALLY SINCE THE MAGCON BOYS ARE GOING TO BE IN IT (I CHANGED UP MAGCON SOME, OOPS). 😅 THIS CHAPTER HAS OVER 1,000 WORDS, YAY! 🙂 I'M SORRY IF THERE ARE ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES IN THIS CHAPTER. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH, THANKS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER, BYE! 💘🍪
-M 🍟🌮🌭