"Wait he cheated on you before the Lauryn girl?" I nodded. "Bitch why didn't you say anything? I definitely would've pulled up on his ass." I chuckled.

"It's embarrassing Z. We had only been together for three years and finally moved in together. I came home he cooked and everything. You know what the strange part was?"

"What ?"

"There were two half eaten plates on the table. I brushed it off and walked upstairs then I heard moaning. I brushed that off too. Only to walk in and see him having sex with some white bitch." I scuffed.

"Bitch what did you do?" She said leaning in.

"I didn't know what to do, I was young..... I was weak minded. I stood there looking dumb. He jumped up and said what every man says when they get caught."

"It ain't what it look like or I can explain."

"Both" we said in unison and laughed.

"Kay you're beautiful and successful. You shouldn't let Wyatt's sissy ass get to you like that. He obviously was an unappreciative jerk. I mean look at all this ass." She said and I laughed. "No but seriously we should celebrate."

"Celebrate ? Hell no Z I'm not going to the club with you."

"Oh come on it's been months besides it won't be just me there. Jaila can come too." I shook my head.

"Nope"

"Fine.... I'll just call your mother and tell her...."

"Fine I'll go"

"How about next Wednesday?"

"That's fine" I sighed

"Good now take a shower you stink" she laughed

"Fuck you"

*Wednesday night

"Kay you look good girl, I'm so proud of you." Jaila said.

"I always look good Jai" I said as I applied my lip stick.

"Well you look better than you did last week." Aziah said. I stale faced her.

"Don't kill my vibe Z. I haven't done the club scene in a while so I'm kind of anxious."

"Anxious? The hell you anxious for?"

"Girl it gets crazy in there." The door bell rang. "That must be Heather."
I ran downstairs and answered the door.

"Well well well, Ms. K.Michelle you are lookin' mighty fine here." She said grabbing my hand spinning me around to see my outfit.

"Mm you look quite stunning yourself darling." I said looking her outfit over. "And just look at all this ass back here."

"Kay don't even start on that" we both laughed.

"Everybody ready" Jaila asked coming downstairs with Aziah following.

"Yup we're all set" We all walked out and got in Jaila's car. As she drove everyone just kept up small talk.