Part 2

I said, "Okay." I lied down and she put her arm around me an dug her face into my chest, I looked down at her and blushed. She fell asleep and I looked at her cuddled against me, and realized I was starting to get feelings for this girl. I soon fell asleep only to have a dream about a small Italian girl in a green dress that looked like Italy, and a boy with blond hair in a black cloak and hat. I woke up and checked the time it was only 12:00 so I decided to go make lunch for Italy and I, from what I had heard about Italy she loved pasta, I looked in the kitchen and found some stuff to make pasta for Italy and I, I started cooking. I heard Italy say, "Germany where are you?"

I said, "I'm in the kitchen I'll be up there in a minute!"

She said, "Okay!"

I got done making the pasta and put it out on some plates at the table, I went upstairs and got her out of bed. I brought her downstairs and sat her down at the table in front of the plate of pasta. She smiled and said, "Thank you Germany."

I said, "Your welcome."

She ate happily and got tomato sauce on her face, I got up and grabbed a napkin and got it off of her face, she blushed and said, "Thank you."

I then heard a knock on the door and said, "I'll get it."

I went to the door and saw Rome at the door, he looked at me and said, "Germany why are you here?"

I said, "Well Italy got hurt at school so I brought her home and decided to stay here until Romano got home."

He said, "What happened?"

I said, "Some of the 2p's beat her up in the bathroom so I heard her screaming and I couldn't take it so I went in and helped her."

He said, "Where is she?"

I said, "In the kitchen eating."

We went into the kitchen and she said, "Hi grandpa Rome what are you doing home?"

He said, "I forgot my key and I heard that you came home so I figured during lunch I would come home and get it. Then I heard from Germany about what happened, do you feel okay?"

She said, "Yeah I'm glad Germany helped me."

She smiled at me and Rome said, "Thank you Germany."

I said, "It was no problem sir."

He said, "Just call me Rome."

I said, "Okay."

Italy finished eating and I took her plate and fork to the sink and washed the dishes I youse, I went back to the table and said, "Do you want me to take you back to your room?"

She said, "Yeah." I picked her up and she put her arm around my neck.

Rome came in and said, "Okay well I have to get back to work." He hugged Italy and she said, "Okay."

He turned to me and said, "Thank you again Germany."

I said, "Your welcome sir."

He smiled at me and left, I sat back down on the bed and saw Italy blushing she sat up and pulled my face to hers, our lips touched and my eyes widened for a second then closed as I deepened the kiss. We pulled away from each other and she said, "We can't tell Romano about that."

I said, "I know."