ch.7

Sorry if the last chapter was short.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with a huge headache, I opened my eyes and groaned I looked around I didn't recognized anything

"HELP! HELLO! ANYONE!" I yelled. No one answered, I started crying.

I heard the door open, I look up and guess who I saw my mom.

" Hello Sweetheart. " She said. I stayed quiet then spoke up.

" Don't call me that." she frown then I felt a sharp pain in my cheek.

"You don't talk to me like that young lady." I tried not to cry.

"Aren't you suppose to be in jail?"

"Someone bailed me now stop asking me questions." she yelled and slapped me again.

"Boys come in it your time." she looked at me and smirked.
"Have fun!" and started laughing I saw three man coming up to me they started punching and kicking me it felt like hell I just wanted someone to save me please anybody help me.

Zayn's P.O.V

Me and Perrie were walking around, we went to a little park and look all over then I saw one of Angie's shoes on the floor.

"PERRIE!"

I yelled and she came running

"What happened? Did you find her?"

"No, I think someone took Angie."

Perrie looked at me with worried eyes

"Don't worry we'll find her."

Me and Perrie went separate ways I started walking into a dark alley, I saw an abandon house I bet she was inside there I heard Angie yell I ran inside and saw a woman with her, she was holding a knife, about to stap her.

"Stop don't touch her!" she ignored me and kept going

Angie's P.O.V

I woke up with a sudden pain everywhere. I started crying, I heard footsteps coming.

"Did you enjoy you time" she said smirking holding a knife.

"why are you doing this to me!"

"Because I want you dead."

She was coming close to me I yelled

"Don't hurt her! " It was dad, she didn't do nothing, she came close to me and stabbed me in the chest. I put my hand on my chest and lifted my hand and saw blood. I looked up and saw her run off.

"Munchkin stay strong, try not to close your eyes."

I could I felt my eyes going heavy I took a breath.

" Maybe its time for me to go. I love you and tell mom I love her too."
That's when the dark took me over .

Zayn's P.O.V

The woman ignored me, she staped Angie and ran off. I ran to Angie I went to my knees.

"Munchkin stay strong, try not to close your eyes."

I called the ambulance and Perrie telling her where I was. I saw her eyes closing I started to cry she took a breath and said.

"Maybe its time for me to go I love you tell mom I love her too."

Then she closed her eyes I started shacking her, but she wouldn't wake up. I saw Perrie running with tears in her eyes. She looked at me I hugged her the ambulance came and took her. We went and took the car and drove to the hospital. I hope she's okay.