Part 1

Hiiii sorry guys I have to delete old version cuz it was fucking cringy with lots of grammatical errors. So guys.. As always I don't know how to start a story but yeah.

He's sitting there on the frame of the window. Emerald green eyes boring into the dark sky with cigarette in hand. It has been a month since I have found him sitting there looking at me every Tuesday night when the skies are pitch black, the room is dimmed with  only the lamppost light illuminating from outside, it is always silence with me laying in my bed, pretending to sleep.

The owner of the eyes has curly hair, strong and broad shoulders, tall and what always caught my eyes, his big hands that surely would fit perfectly around mine. But all, I couldn't see his face because of the lack of lighting.

Every Tuesday night, I would go to bed early and wait for him in the dark to be there on the window frame. It is started when I was woken up from my sleep and a bit in slumber when I saw him sitting there. I was shock and afraid to even wake up and ask who is he. I waited for him to go but his eyes that caught me. They are shining. He who always sitting there either looking at me or smoking while staring to the sky. Not even once he come near my bed. He's just looking.

I really want so bad to ask him, why he's always there? Why wont he come near me? Or who he is? But I am too afraid. Afraid that if he knows that I am not sleeping, he wont be back. He will never visit me again.

Sometimes, I will fall asleep just by looking at him. I know one day I'm going to get to know him. This Tuesday night is no different than the last Tuesday night. He come and sitting there as always, lighting up the cigarette while looking at the sky and at me sometimes until I fall asleep.

......…..........

"Louis! I'm going to work now! Wake up already!"

I wake up in the second I heard mum's car leaving. She's going to office early today. God, I  hate to be alone. Mum and dad barely home because they are always working .
I always wake up either alone or when mum already on the driveway. I always starting my day with breakfast by myself. I am so lucky that Bella the cook always make me good breakfast or fuck I'll be in the not so bad mood. I couldn't cook because if I cook , I might burn down the house. Well not like we don't have another house in the city but I don't want that to occur and fuck, I'm a lazy af. I take my iPhone from the nightstand and when I turned it on, I have lots of missed calls and voice mails from Niall and few messages from Zayn. Well, I don't bother to open them because  I know what they called me for and by the way we are going to meet in school later.

I wake up from bed and went into the closet that bigger than my classroom. Well, I know I sound like a rich bitch but believe me, I really love shopping for clothes. I went to take a white t-shirt and blue tight jeans and try to find suitable jeans jacket and toms as it is a bit chilly. I do all of the necessary shits that people do every morni morning and when I have done, I went downstairs to an empty room. I went to the kitchen and start my breakfast. Thanks to Bella today she cooked a nice plate of shredded eggs with side homemade sausages.

Then I drive to school with my black Tesla. Well good car for rich kid. I choose what car I want to drive because my rich father bought me few of them.  After I arrived, I went to my locker to take my biology book as that is my first class for today. I know people might say ' ughh boring biology' but for me, I quite like going into the biology class. Might say, I always got A for each of my tests I take.

As I am busy looking for my book from the locker, something is hitting my back. I turned around and see a blonde tall guy in front of me. "Watch out your way idiot!"
I yelled.

" i- I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to- "

" shut up!" i yelled and raised my fist at him. Well, I don't care if he is tall or bigger than me. I couldn't deny i am small but even if i am small, i am stronger than anyone. (Yeah maybe..🙃🙃🙃🙃)

As I am going to punch him, someone pulled my hand back from behind......

.
.
.
Sorry for grammatical errors