He took a deep breathe and exhaled slowly. He looked me in the eye's and began to tell me.

"Well you met my father and you knew that he was a man with many secrets. He told me on his death bed that he had two children that were older than me. He said he had left their mother when they were young and he regrets not staying in touch with them. He told me their names were Shad and Desire." He said.

I just covered my mouth in shock from what he had just told me. "Are you serious?" We heard someone say. We turned around to see Desire standing there just as shocked as I was. I think that we were about to have a deep ass conversation.

Carlos

This was not how I wanted to tell her about me being her brother. I stood and faced her seeing that not only was she shocked she had many questions that I needed to answer. "Please Desire come and sit down. I can explain everything to you." I said as considerate and understanding as I could. She came and sat next to Shakeya so I sat across from them so that she could look into my eye's and see the truth.

"Hell I don't even know where to start." I said feeling a little under pressure. "Just start from the beginning." Desire said. I took a deep breath and started from the beginning.

"Well our father was the head of the biggest drug cartel there is in Miami. He met your mother and became madly in love with her. From what I understand she didn't want you and your brother to be apart of that type of lifestyle. She begged him to leave the business but he wouldn't. One day he packed up and left never looking back. Then I came along. On his death bed he told me about you and Shad and how much he regrets not being apart of you guys lives. He has always watched out for you guys and he has a trust in both of your names." I said to her. She had tears in her eye's and she just came and hugged me.

I was so shocked by her reaction but I hugged her back. She kissed me on the cheek and went back upstairs. I started to go after her but I guess she just needed some time alone to process it all.

Minah

I was in the car in front of my sister's house. I didn't want to go in and deal with my parents but I guess I had no choice. I got out of the car and rang the door bell. My mother opened the door with tear filled eye's and just gave me the biggest hug. I couldn't hug her back. I wanted to but I couldn't. She moved to the side and let me in.

Lovely and my dad were sitting in the living room and he gave me a horrible look. I just sat down and waited to hear whatever it was that my mother had to say. "Minah I'm so happy to see you. I have missed you so much. It feels good to have my whole family together." My mother said. I just let out a laugh when my father got upset. "What the hell is so damn funny?" He asked.

"Charlene is what is so funny. Her saying how much she misses me is very laughable. I could remember her allowing you to put me on the street at seventeen." I had. "Wait I thought you guys said she left on her own." Lovely said. "Is that what they told you? Daddy put me out because he said he couldn't have a lesbian for a daughter and mom just let him." I said.

Lovely looked at my parents as if she was just seeing them for the first time. I know my dad made my siblings think that I was the bad guy. Hell he doesn't even know my brother Scott has transitioned into a woman. He has ruined his children hell my sister Kim is in rehab because she became a crack head.

"You are not gonna turn your sister against me you lesbian bitch." My father said standing to his feet. I stood up and got eye to eye with him. "You don't even know how much you have ruined your children all by yourself. Scott is now a woman and you thought Kim was away on business but she is really in rehab. You put so much pressure on everyone to be this prefect family that you have destroyed it all on your own." I said not backing down.

"Your father is so against gays because your grandfather left your grandmother for another man." My mother said. My father just fell back in his seat and Lovely and I just looked at her like she was crazy. "I thought he died." Lovely said. "No he lives in Atlanta with his partner." My mother said.

"You are going to die from AIDS just like he is." My father said. I just turned and looked at him. I didn't see the man that hated me my whole life. I saw a angry little boy who has daddy issues. I couldn't even say anything to him. I just grabbed my bag and left. I wasn't going to deal with his hatred anymore.

Lovely

Minah had walked out after the ugly statement my father made. "My whole life you have been lying to me about my sister and my grandfather. How do you put your daughter out for n the street at seventeen? How do you tell your children that their grandfather is dead when he is really alive? Mom how could you allow him to do this?" I asked trying to understand what just happened here.

My parents didn't say a word. No wonder my sister lives the way she does cause she feels alone like bo one cares about her. She has been mistreated by my parents most of her life. I am also guilty of judging her do to what my father told me.

"How can you both live with yourselves knowing what you have done?" I asked. "I never wanted Minah to go. I have always loved her no matter what she is or does. Your father told me if I tried to contact her he would take you away from me." My mother said.

The man that I thought I knew I had no clue who he really was. He was a monster and I wanted nothing to do with him.