Titanic

I don't really know what happened here, it just popped into my mind and I thought: Why the hell not? So I wrote it. I made this for humorous reasons. <3

Peter stood at the front of the ship, and he felt arms wrap around his waist. Peter turned his head and saw Wade standing there. "Do you trust me, Peter?"

"Not really..." Peter said.

"Good.." Wade planted a soft kiss on Peter's cheek, making Peter gag.

"Wade, what're you doing?"

"Shhh.... Don't talk... I hear that this water feels like a thousand knives hitting you at once." Peter furrowed his brow in confusion, before struggling slightly to get away. Peter escaped Wade's grasp finally, and darted for the railing. Peter looked down and saw he was wearing a dress. 

"What the-" Wade tried to grab Peter again, but Peter climbed over the railing. 

"Peter, no!" Wade shouted. Peter raised an eyebrow completely confused. Wade stepped forward and kissed Peter.

Peter woke up, sitting in a chair. "Peteeerrr~" Wade sang. Peter looked up and saw Wade standing in a robe. "Draw me like one of your french girls." Peter stood up and yelled in horror. Wade began to remove his robe-

Peter woke up in his bed, Wade sleeping on the floor. Peter looked around. He was in his bedroom, in his house. "Oh thank god..." He sighed in relief. Peter began to close his eyes again, and drift back into sleep.

I know this was SUPER short, but it wasn't supposed to be a big part. It was just a little part of Peter having nightmares. Comment here if you ship WadexPeter ---->

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this, and I hope it made you laugh... or smile. If it amused you in anyway. Love you my beautiful people! (✿◠‿◠)

OOH! Also, please comment on parts you'd like to see <3 ALSOOO (dear god how many more?! xD) I'm working on a special fanfiction >:P Make sure you read it when I begin posting parts.