The first time he said I Love You Part 2

Tyler Breeze

You guys Were Walking out for his entrance during rehersals. It was NXT Brooklyn and he needed you by his side so you agrred even thopught you have a match at summerslam and NXT won't end untuil late.

While you came out he was holding your waist and kissing your head as you guys smiled.After the rehersal you guys went to catering and got food. Tyler wasn't dressed in his attire so after you guys ate you went right to his locker room.

After he got dressed you got dressed in your attire just in case you had to fight someone.

We got to the entrance and his theme started We did everything and by the end. He kisse dmy head and Whispered 'I Love you.'

You froze but shook it out of your head.

After the match you and tyler went to his locker room and You looked at him.

"You said I love-" You were cut of by a kiss.

" I..Love...You" he said.

You kissed him back, " I...love...you..too."

Jeff Hardy

You guys where leaving the airport already to go to the next state. You had your suitcase in one hand and Jeff's hand in the other.

When you got to the cab (which was waiting for a couple of hours) that was closest to the curb.

You guys got in after putting the suit cases in the truck. Jeff was already sleeping on your shoulder as you played with his hair.

Jeff was mumbling in his sleep.

"I...love..you...y/n"

You look at him and kissed him with so much passion.

He kissed back.

" What did I say." he asked.

" You said you love me? is that true?" you ask.

He kisses you, " does that answer your question."

You nodded and kissed him.

Seth Rollins

Seth says the 'L' word to you a lot. But you never said it back. It hurt Seth, A lot.

Seth always asked what's up with you and not saying the 'word'.

To be honest you don't know why yourself. You have been always scared of saying that word because it means trust to you. That word means that you trust the guy you say it too. And it's hard for you.

" I love you" Seth said as he went to go face Kane.

You guys where in the European tour. And Seth all week and next are facing Kane.

I watched the match.

Seth was about to do a sunset flip and do a power bomb to the turn buckle.

Seth flipped over Kane but as he landed his knee have in.

It scared you. But then you relaxed as he got the win.

"COMING THROUGH INJURED ROLLINS!!!" you geared the ringside doctor say.

You ran to where the voice was coming from an noticed Seth was hopping on one foot whit the doctor was supporting him.

Well Seth has a torn ACL, MCL, and torn minicus.

He has to go into surgery by next week.

Seth used the doctors crutches.

" I love you" you finally said.

Seth just started at you like he's seen a ghost.

He kissed you and you kissed back.

" I love you too" he said.

You finally trust him after what happen cause if something horrible happened your wouldn't know what to do with your self.

You finally used that 'L' word to good use.

----------------

Part 3 cause these are long!!

Request open!!