Chapter 1

Chapter 1

(BAD Era/ MJ is not famous)

Aimee's POV

"Michael baby you have to get up or we are going to be late." I said shaking my boyfriend, Michael, in our bed. He pulled the covers over his head and groaned.

"Baby, please get up!" I said getting off the bed and getting him some clothes. I grabbed him some clean boxers, jeans and white t-shirt.

"Michael! Get up!"

"I don't wanna...." He wined into his pillow.

I sighed and put his clothes on the bed. I was already ready! I had a red sundress on and my brown hair was up in a I smirked having an idea.

"Then all the pancakes I made will go to waste." He looked up at me, his eyes wide.

"Chocolate chip?!"

"Yeah, but now that I think of it, Chris likes pancakes..."

Chris is Michaels best friend! He goes to the same collage as Michael and I so he stays with us. Michael and I have our own apartment, not a dorm. Chris pays weekly for staying with us because he didn't want a dorm either. Do I wish Michael and I had our own apartment.... Yes but I like having Chris here because he is helpful and he's like and older brother.

Michael jumped out of bed and slipped his pajama pants on. He went to leave the room but I grabbed his arm. He looked at me as I pulled him back. I handed him his clothes.

"Shower now. Then pancakes." He sighed and walked to the bathroom. I started to make our bed when he came out of the bathroom.

"I didn't get a kiss..." I smiled as he walked over to me and gave me a kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his around my waist. He kissed me once again then I stopped him.

"Your stalling. Go..." I said giggling.

"I'm not, I promise!"

"Go Michael!" I said watching him walked back to the bathroom and close the door.

How did I get so lucky??