Prologue

Just a quick warning: as this story is a reverse Zootopia where Judy is troubled, there is some scenes of domestic abuse and violence. If you do not like that sort of thing, then I advise you not to read this story. Thank you.

~*~

Judy wasn't always troubled. There once was a time where she was a very nice bunny; always smiling and happy, helping her parents around the carrot farm and even her neighbours! Judy really was a sweet girl, but that all changed when her dreams were shattered to the ground, right before her very eyes...

~*~

"Oh, you don't know when to quit, do you?" He asked, flexing his claws as he stalked closer to the helpless Judy.

Judy gasped and closed her eyes, as the fox brought his claws across the side of her face in one swift motion, leaving nothing but a gaping, stinging gash. She opened her eyes and pressed her paw to her face, her breath quickening when she felt blood.

Suddenly the fox pushed her back onto the ground, holding the side of her face down and holding his other paw up, as if he was ready for another gash.

"I wan't you to remember this moment, the next time you think you will ever be anything more than just a stupid, carrot farming, dumb bunny!" He yelled, shoving her face into the dirt one more time before letting go of her, and walking away with his best friend.

Judy looked around, but there was no one to help her. Everyone had run away when the fight started, and she was left to fend for herself on her own.

Feeling tears spring to her eyes, Judy got up off of the ground, not even bothering to dust herself off before grabbing her hat and running home. As she ran, through the burrows and the various farms, Judy realised the world was a cruel place. She'd been told many times that she would never be a cop, even by her own parents, and now the truth was finally sinking in.

Running through the front door of her home, Judy slammed it behind her, immediately hearing yells and glass breaking.

"Stu, stop! The kids will hear!" Bonnie yelled from somewhere in the house, probably one of the bedrooms.

"Nobody's here, Bonnie!" Stu yelled in response, and the sound of another glass object smashing made Judy flinch.

"Stu, it's not her fault!" Bonnie argued, and Judy tip-toed closer to where the yells were coming from. "Kids these days are always going to be horrible, we just have to wait for them to mature!"

"Not this time, Bon, she's taken it too far!" Her father yelled right back at her.

Up the stairs, along the corridor, their door on the right...Judy's bedroom. Pressing her front against the wall, Judy peeked into her bedroom, the source of all the yelling, to see her parents standing there, yelling at eachother. But the first thing she noticed upon that first glance was how her whole bedroom was trashed. Her TV was on the floor, the screen shattered, her glass figurines of police officers were all in pieces, scattered around the floor. Her wardrobe and chest of drawers had been turned over, her t-shirts and shorts everywhere. And she got there just in time to see her father pick up a ceramic plate, signed by one of the best police officers in Zootopia history.

Bonnie gasped, grabbing her husband's arm.

"Stu, don't break that," she begged, pulling on his arm. "Come on, you've proved your point, just leave it."

Stu ignored his wife and smashed the plate against the ground. Just then, the world ceased to exist around Judy. Everything was white, and it was just her and the plate. A segment of the smashed collectible glared at her, the words "anything can be anything" written on it.