"The Interview"

Dear Diary,

Today is the day I go to the Golden State Warriors Basketball conference. Today is thier first game of the season and alot of people will be there plus I get floor seats which would be kinda cool but I should start getting dressed and preparing myself for the day. As always Love, Bianca

**************

Today is first conference as my journalism assignment and Im kinda happy about it. I get up out my bed and I decide to make myself some breakfast. Its only me in the house so I don't have alot of food. I grabbed some bagels , bacon , eggs and cream cheese. I make myself a nice breakfast sandwich with a glass of organic orange juice. I sit on my bed open my MacBook and turn on Netflix. I'm trying to finish switched at birth and I'm only on season 2. I finished about 2 episodes and I have to get going. I looked at the clock and its 9:34 AM and the conference starts at 5:30. It is going take awhile to for me to get ready, I go to my room and grab my towel and a tshirt so I could do my hair and take a shower. I took my shower and my hair was dripping wet. I grabbed my tshirt and dried my hair with that. I grabbed my leave in conditioner, put it in my hair and went to my room. I looked into my closet and I'm trying to figure out what to wear.

"Maybe I'll just go basic today , but still look cute" I said

I put on a white shirt , some jeans and my blue scarf just to look professional. I grab my phone and my purse and I was ready to go. Its 11:05 and I have alot time on my hands so I go get my nails done. I found a nearby spot called 'all about nails' and I was excited.

" I haven't had a fill in like 4 weeks" I told myself

The lady greeted me and ask what I needed, I told her I needed a acrylic fill. She motioned me to her area and asked what type of nails I wanted.

"Well, I was thinking like an almond shaped nails and I think I'll do this light pink color"

I picked up this matte pink nail polish and oh my gosh it was so gorgeous so ofcourse I got it its 11:30 and she is just now putting on my polish probably because she had to give me a whole new set. As she is painting my nails she starts asking me questions.

"Hey , where are you from?" She asked

"I'm from Boston" I responded with a smile

"What are you doing in Oakland"

I explained "I'm here doing my journalism internship so I basically working for a company to build up my portfolio for future jobs in my journalism career"

"Oh wow that's awesome , well lets get you under this dryer , It will on take no not than 12-15 minutes" she told me

I went to the nail dryer and started to think about the questions I may or may not ask like lets be real its the freaking Golden State Warriors we are dealing with, not some Indie artist or someone local its the #1 basketball team in the league.

The lady who did my nails , tapped me on the shoulder and let me know I was finished.

I looked at my nails and they was poppin' like forreal. I thanked her and gave her the money to pay for my nails.
I head to the corp. office (where all the journalism people worked) so the manager can set me up with my shadowing partner. I walked in the building and asked for "Mr.Murphy" the receptionist told me he was on the 3rd floor. I head to the elevator and pressed number 3.
"I hope he gives me a fine nigga or a fly female" I said to myself
I hear a ding noise and I walked off. I headed to Mr.Murphys office and knocked on his door.
"Who is it"
"Bianca Jones" I said as I was slowing walking into his office
He stood up with a smile "Oh Hi , How Ya doing. I'm so happy to have ya. That paper that you sent about 'what a black woman mean' just touch me." He said
I smiled back "Well thank you"
"Maybe I'm just being bias because my wife is also Bl- African American"
I smiled but I was also surprised. A man like him? With a black woman? He must be doing something right.
He tapped my hand as he was getting ready to talk to me.
" Well uh I partner'd you with Miss. Camilá Medina"
Camilá walked out of her desk area and man she was gorgeous I just know we are going to get along just fine. She gave me a smile and shook my hand
"Hello , i'm Camilá"
"Hi, I'm Bianca,Nice to meet you" I said
"Same here."
Mr. Murphy walks towards his office and shouts "You ladies will be partners for the next few months"
We both looked at each other and smiled .
Camilá began to talk "um do you want to come over to my desk"
"Uh sure, why not."
"So what do you like to do" She asked me
"Well of course I love writing and I do different types such as poetry and articles , fiction book type so on and so forth" I explain
"Wow really ? Me too" She tells me
"That's amazing , maybe in the future we can do a project" I said with a huge smile
"Really? I always wanted to do something like that"
We both began to laugh and smile. So much the other employees started to stare.
Camilá was a medium height girl , long wavy hair and these cute clear glasses. To me she looked bomb. It's 3:24 and we should go ahead and get going
"Hey... Camilá" I said
"Yes" she turned around
"Would you mind riding with me? Cause I don't know where to go an-" she cuts me off
"Say no more , I'll ride as long as we get some food on the way" she said
I laughed "Okay then , it's a deal"
We head to my car and get going I turned on the radio and Kevin Gates came on.

All my diamonds shine 'cause they really diamonds
Bad bitches in line, they be really trying
They ask me if I'm high
I say really really
Got money on my mind
I say really really

Me and Camilá are vibin' to the song and we stop at a near by McDonalds. I end up getting a chicken sandwich and Camilá almost order the whole menu but really she got a quarter pounder, a large fry and a large coke.
She turns and looks at me with a face filled with guilt "I'm sorry , I am a complete foodie"
I responded "Oh no it's okay.. Aren't we all"
We laughed and ended up getting our food. Camilá told me we should hurry up, so we have to get our passes and thing of that nature.
"At-yi-yi , me want to see thee sexy Draymond Green" yelled Camilá
"Draymond Green is sexy to you?" I asked
"Yes, A nice chocolate black man who is a nice black man" she continued
"Like I'm Mexican and Native American so with those two combinations I would like some dark chocolate"
I began to laugh , Camilá was crazy and funny. I love it. Camilá pointed to a building and it was some center but that was the place we was suppose to go. We sign in , collected out passes and went inside. We walked to the conference and that was kind of a long walk but it was okay. We walked in and took our seats and we made sure we was inside because Camilá just had to see her "Chocolate Draymond".
Camilá begins to talk "Hey , let's type up some questions and see what we come up with" I nodded "okay." I opened my notes and typed
• How do you think tonight's game will be
• What is the plan for the game
• What would be different in tonight's game than the last one.
I felt that I came up with good questions. Camilá showed me her questions and they was on point, she could get Draymond with them questions. Before I could compliment her some man began to introduce the players that are approaching the panel.
" We will like happily present: Coach Steve Kerr , Stephen Curry , Draymond Green and Klay Thompson " they waved to the audience and they sit down. I was sitting in the front and I made eye contact with some of them but the one that really caught my eye was Stephen Curry, I looked in his eyes for a good 5 second then I look down at my notes. Camilá looks at me then asks me what my number was I told her: 617-891-2348
She text me "curry is staring at you ... HARD"
I looked up and he was staring and it was quite uncomfortable.
**************************
Damn , she is so beautiful like who is she. C'mon Stephen you have wife! But this one in the front is beautiful. I have to say something but I can't take my yes off of her
_________
Chapter 2 coming next week
- Need a Wattpad cover done ? Hit me up and I'll hook it up 😊