prologue

While I was chilling and relaxing in the hallway, you know just flying around a little, a bunch of first years came to me. I stopped floating and waited until they said something.

"Nick, could you tell us a story? Yeah it has to be a good story and exciting and sad and funny."

"What about a story that really happened, what if I told you how I died and became a ghost here in the castle?"

"Yes please can you tell us, please please please ? "

« Okay okay I will tell you but if you want to understand how I died , I have to start at the beginning. »

All the children sat down and waited patiently for me to start, they all had twinkles in their eyes.

"Before i start i have to tell you a little about the time I lived in. I was alive when there were knights and dragons, when there were wars with swords and arrows. A time where the church was a very big deal. I had to go to church every Sunday because if you didn't go you were an outcast and a sinner.

My parents were very poor and they had to work every day to feed me and my sisters, we didn't have many toys but we were happy. Now that you know a little bit more, now i can start with my story. If you don't understand something just ask, but don't scream.