Steve Doesn't Like Bad Language Words

Favorite swear word?
Fuck.
Although I try not to say it to much because that's a bad language word and Steve doesn't like those.

Me or Keayana?
I have to chose?! You cruel monster!
I guess I'd have to say you though. I mean of the current turn of events isn't enough to prove why then I don't know what is. Keayana comes in very very close though because she's like the sister I never had so-

Favorite color?
Hm. Like an amber whiskey color or a lilac.

Biggest fear?
Losing the people I love.

Which friend would you want as a sibling?
Kea. Hands down.

Biggest lie you have ever told?
Told my dad I was completely straight every time he asked me for a while three years. Then he walked in on my kissing a dude. Wasn't a fun chat.

If you could become an alpha would you?
No. I just don't think I'm equipped to lead a pack in a time of need. I'm very forgetful and kinda a clutz. Not to mention that I get distracted easily and nothing would ever get done. Hands down I'm just not a good person to be leading.

If I told you I was moving back to New York what would you do?
Cry. For days. In a corner. Of a hole. Six feet deep. Then die.
Okay moving on!

Do you like amusement parks?
No! I don't do well with that kind of adrenaline. I'm weird but I've never been able to do roller coasters or rides.

What's your favorite sport?
Lacrosse.

What would you do if I cheated on you?
Die.
Lachlan you have no idea how much you mean to me. If I wasn't good enough that you had to go and cheat on me to feel satisfied I'm pretty sure that's what I would do. I would just keel over then and there. I lost you once and I'm not losing you again.

I dare you to tell someone your deepest secret. It can be anyone.
I. Hate. You.