When Teletubbies Return!?!?!? Part 3

The teletubbies returned back to their lair, and all went to bed because it had been such a long day. They slept until 12 the next day, and when they woke up, they had all had the same dream. They had dreamt that they were about to kill Josie Jump, and they ahd got caught, which meant 20 years in prison. They thought about their fans and decided they couldn't do that to all the little kids that loved them. Lala, Tinky Winky and Dispy couldn't remember who had caught them. But Po did, so she set out to kill them first! The others wondered where she had gone, but they didn't dwell on it for too long and decided to chill out, watching In The Night Garden and ordering a domino's pizza.

Meanwhile, Po was in a lot of danger. She had gone to Spencer's house, (which wasn't hard to find because she'd seen it on the TV) because he was the one that she'd seen catch them. But, he wasn't alone! Spencer and Josie Jump had secretly been seeing each other! If Po got this right, she could kill two Balamorians, but if this went wrong, she could get killed herself. She stormed into the house, holding her knife towards the two of them, when suddenly, BANG!!!! A loud gunshoot sounded.

So, who do you think will have got shot? Who do you think did it? I'll try and upload very soon. x