"Jesus Christ, I’m coming," I couldn’t wait. The force of him sending me over blindingly fast as he took harder through my orgasm.

"Harry—holy—"  My brain was already malfunctioning as he gripped himself and moved his tip back and forth across my hood. Whimpering, i squirmed beneath him, fully moaning when he tapped his tip against the sensitive nerves.

Bending my knee over his shoulder he took without relenting. I felt my eyes roll back.

  My nails dug into his shoulder blades when he hit a certain spot, it must of stung but i didn't care in that moment as i proceeded to drag them down his back.

"God, yes," I heard him groan as he palmed my breast and squeezed, licking his tongue flat against my pert nipple before biting me as i drew in a breath and looked down at him. At the mark he’d left. 

"Shit," I laughed through the pleasure while he grinned up at me, his neck red and slick with sweat as he pulled my hips up, angling himself inside me again and nearly blinding me with pleasure.

After our orgasms hit and we both moaned as loud as we ever had before he rolled to his back, pulling me onto his chest, he heaved for air as i tried to stop making noises and calm my body down.

I watched as Harry squeezed his fingers into his closed eyes, trying to clear his vision while I pushed my body fully over his and ran my lips in circles against the center of his chest.

   "Amazing." He chuckled huskily.

"We make a good team."

   "Sexy team."

"Too right." I winked.

Squeezing my eyes closed, I clung to him tighter. Not wanting to cry but feeling like my body wasn’t going to give me much of a choice. “I just want you. That’s all I want. You know that?”

It's okay for me to put on a brave face, watch him kiss and pretend to love another girl. But deep down, it does affect me - it does bother me.

"You have me." His voice shook.

Leaning over him, I pet back his hair and looked at him. I needed to see him even though I didn’t want him to see me cry.

"I want us to be together and happy." I confessed, touching my fingers to his lips - pinning my forehead to his.

    "We can do this okay?"

"I know. All of it."

Harry's POV.

  I wasn’t sure what happened to me when i made love to her. Why she was so different.

Why i felt my body in a way I’d never felt it before. Don't get me wrong, i know good sex. I’d had amazing sex in my life.

With Charlotte, i had no walls, no limits, nothing holding me back. It was pure freedom.

    Which only made my situation 10x worse.

Neither of us able to keep our bodies and minds awake long enough, we fell asleep on top of each other, splayed sideways. Not caring one bit so long as we were together. Our bodies needing a rest after such exertion. 

I woke the next day with an uneasy feeling in my stomach. When Charlotte asked me about New York i couldn't help but feel guilt build up inside of me. I got dressed knowing i had work as well as Charlotte - she always waits until last minute to wake up - lazy bones.

I pulled my phone out as i walked down to the kitchen boiling the kettle to make us both tea. I had a few texts from different people and 3 new ones from her.

- Hey, safe flight? Xxx -

- Can't wait for Virgin Islands holiday ;) xxx -

- We can re-inact that night..for longer.. <3 x -

I ignored her texts and deleted them wishing i was deleting her from my life. But sadly, that was not the case.

I sighed sitting at the counter thinking what i should do - who i should talk to. Charlotte came down as the kettle boiled. She was already dressed in her work clothes looking classy and ladylike.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=99455947

"Morning."

   "Mmm, morning." She smiled kissing my lips before pouring water in our mugs.

"Sleep okay?"

   "Perfectly. Little sore, but i can handle it." She winked handing me my tea.

"I've got to pack tonight, flying 7am tomorrow morning."

Her face dropped a little, my heart heavy. "Oh yeah.. of course."

"I'll be back before you know it."

   "Doesn't feel like that."

"Huh?"

She shook her head putting her mug in her sink. "I don't have time for this. I'm late for work. Let yourself out. See you when you're back - whenever that is."

And with the slam of the front door. She was gone. I hated when Charlotte was mad at me.

       Imagine if she knew about New York. My subconscious told me.

She won't know about it. I can't tell her about it, can i?

I sighed scrolling through my phone and clicking on their name.

   "Hello?"

"Hiya," I sighed. "I need to talk to you."

.