Chapter 1: names

Mama?
Yes?
What's the point of having a name?
Well..............a name is for who you are in the world your personality and your flaws.

............mama?
Yes dear?
What does Michi mean?
It means you are my pathway, my way into paradise.
.....oh.
Does that answer your question dear?
*Giggle* yes mama

-------------
10 years later................

Michi do me a favor and go deliver a package to a friend of mine!
Yes sir.
I started working for a stupid rich man in Tokyo, or what's left in Tokyo for extra money to at least get me and my brother Katsuo by on the streets. I usually work while Katsuo goes to school. Mabey even stop by at a food market for fresh fish and noddles.
But decided to head back to pick up Katsuo. But as I got closer to the school I started to notice that nobody was coming out of the school gate. And it seemed that nobody was even their so I picked up my pace and went up to the school. The school seemed empty so I went up to were all the teachers office's would be.(that's what their called right?) but found it empty intil I heard a faint noise come from behind the desk. As I moved closer it was more clear that it was crying. I looked over and saw Katsuo with cuts and bruises on his arms and legs, I then dropped my bags and ran over to him.
Katsuo! What happened!?
The *sniffle* middle schoolers *sniffle* took my lunch*sniffle*and threw it in a b-b-bush.
It's okay. It's okay. Don't worry you'll be fine as long as I find where those middle schoolers are you'll be fine.
*smiles*
Arigato *sniffle* Michi.
Now come on let's go home*smiles*
--------------------------------
I hope you guys liked the first chapter

; >