I'll miss you

-What?! So you're just gonna move and that's it.- I turned around and I bit my lip. I was trying so hard not to cry. He was my boyfriend since 5th grade.

-Joey, I really am so sorry.-he looked me in the eyes.

-How long is it gonna be?-he asked.

-At least...-I sighed.-at least three years.

-_____, that's a lot of time.-he said tearing. That broke me. I couldn't look at him like this. I pulled him into a hug and he cried even more.-I will miss you.

-Ill miss you too. A lot.-we stopped hugging each other and he gave me a short kiss.-we'll be fine.

-Yes. I guess.-he said looking at the ground.

-I gotta go. I love you.-I said and I ran outta there.

I got home and I finished packing up. I have a lot of stuff.

Let's see...
✔️Pictures in frames of me and Joey
✔️LapTop
✔️Books
✔️Teddy Bear
✔️Map of Virginia
✔️Make up Kit
That's it for this box. I grabbed a black sharpie and wrote on it; ______(Y/N)'s room. I put some tape in the corners and across the box and I put it on top of some other boxes.

The last box is the one that says 'GoodWill' a grabbed some of my old clothes, toys, shoes, I even put some new shoes that I never got to use.

I looked at time. It was 8:57 pm. I took a shower and then I went to bed. I had to safe some energy for tomorrow. My phone rang right before falling asleep. I looked at it and it was Joey.
Joey😍🙌🏻
Good night princess. Miss you already. Love you

Me

Thx babe. You too. Love you.

I was so sad about leaving him in California but I had to be with my family.

The next day I got dressed and took breakfast with my family. I actually loved my family. Specially my older brother Tyler. He always protects me and takes care of me and my younger sister, Amanda.

-Mom, can you hand me the sugar please?- Amanda Asked. My mom smiled and handed to her.

-There you go sweetie.-she said.

-Thank You.-she said.

-______, wanna come with me to the mall before leaving today.-Tyler asked me.

-I'd love to do that.-I said and he smiled.

-Ok then. We leave after this.

-ok.-I said

When we were done I took my phone and put it in my pocket and then we left. We actually walked to the mall. It's not really that far from home. We spent all the morning there. Tyler bought me a new backpack and some ice cream. He was the best brother ever. I got a message from Joey.

Joey😍🙌🏻
I 👀 U

Me
What does that mean?

Joey😍🙌🏻
Turn around

I turned around and I saw him with a rose. I smiled and I hugged him.

-I love you Birlem.

-I love you more Holder.-he said as he gave me the rose.

-Thank you.- we heard Tyler fake coughing and we laughed.-Relax Ty it's just a gift.

-Yeah, to my litter sis.-he said pointing at me.

-Not that little.-I said.

-Plus it's me.-Joey said.-we all know you love me.-I laughed

-Yes Ty.-I said smiling

-Ok, but just because it's Joey, because if it wasn't him... Ufff no.-we laughed.

👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻
Can you guys follow me on Instagram: lorensblue I will follow back.

Thx!!!😭😘