chapter one: differences

The warm midsummer breeze filtered into the Windows of a lovely suburban home. The only sounds in the house where screaming and crying. This is where the story starts off for a young man named Brysen. Brysen is a tall broad young man, the star of a high school football team to be exact, but sadly no one knows about his home life. His father is extremely abusive to him and his mother. Little does his dad know that the police are on their way. Brysen made his move. He swiftly grabbed his dad by the back of his arm and threw him to the floor before running to his room and grabbing the bag he had packed the night before and made a leep out the window. He ran around the house and to the back yard to which he hopped the fence. The lush forest made running much more difficult because Brysen did not know the terrain, but what he doesn't know is that forest will forever be his home.

*THUD*  two bodies hit the ground. "Oh my... I'm so sorry." Brysen says quickly with a confused tone to his voice. He wasn't expecting to run into anyone in the forest. He holds a hand out. "My name is Brysen what's yours?" "My name is Maliki. It's nice to meet you." Maliki grabs Brysen's hand pulling himself up. "You know I wasn't really expecting to see anyone else in the forest" Said Maliki. "Yeah it's kinda a long story" Said Brysen. "Care to explain it to me on the way back to camp?" Brysen cocked his head in curiosity "camp?" "Yea" said Maliki "I call it our society."

--------------------------------------------
Hey guys I hoped you enjoyed it. I'm sorry I left it at a cliff hanger, but I will make sure to continue the story within a day or two.