What is THAT?!

KageyamaXHinata~

Hinata's POV

I am so excited!, I think to myself as I bounce down the sidewalk.  "Kageyama's gonna love it!" 

*Time skip already?*

I finally reached Kageyama's house! Now some maybe wondering, what am I excited about, and why Kageyama. Well we'll find out! I knock lightly on the door, silence. Is he not home? I wonder to myself. I jiggle the door knob, it was open!

"What kind of idiot leaves the door open when gone!?" I say aloud as I enter Kageyama's house. Taking off my shoes I head upstairs to Kageyama's room, I peek in. He was taking a nap! I blush lightly as I look at his sleeping form and slowly walk in. I silently close the door and set down my things and then walk over to Kageyama's bed. 

He looks really cute when he sleeps I think to myself my cheeks stained with a light pink dust. 

I crouch down on both of my knees and push Kageyama lightly. He shifts but doesn't wake up. Blowing a strand of hair out of my face I try again. He pushs me away, "Five more minutes..*yawn* please"

I blush again, his morning vioce is so cute! I shoot strait up to my feet and grab Kageyama's arm. Swiftly I yank on his arm and pull him out of bed. 

THUD!!

I stop and look at Kageyama, his face hit the floor! CRAP! He's going to kill me!!  I think to myself as I back up from the sleepy Kageyama. He slowly gets up and looks at me. I dart towards my bag and hold it up as a shield. Kageyama looks then stomps towards me,  I shriek as I drop my bag. Once Kageyama got close enough he grabs me by the collor of my shirt, 

"What the hell do you think your doing!?" He yells in my face. I start freaking out as my cheeks flush a light and dusty pink.  "I uhh, I just um!" I manage to studder out. "Spit it out you dumbass!"

I flinch, "Ahhhh, okay! I was coming over and I saw you sleeping and I decided to wake you up se we could spend your birthday together!" I say all at once, I look up at Kageyama as he drops me, he's covering his face with his hand. 

I stumble up and smile brightly. "So do you want something to eat? My mom and Natsu made brownies!" I jump up and down excitedly. Kageyama looks at me again his hand still over his cheeks and mouth, then nods. I smile even bigger and grab the container out of my bag. Once it's out of my bag I make a dash for the stairs into the kitchen. 

Once in the kitchen I grab plates and cups. I place the brownies on the plates and pour milk into our cups. I look over at Kageyama as he sits on the couch in the living room.

I slightly hop out to the living room with Kageyama's food. I hand it to him as he takes his hand off of his cheeks and mouth, I look at his cheeks. They were bright red! I then set down Kageyama's food, 

"Wait don't eat yet I have something for you!"

I head upstiars and go into my bag. I grab some birthday candles and my present to Kageyama.

Kageyama's POV

I was about to eat until that dumbass had to get something. I hear footsteps thud down the stairs as Hinata comes in the living room with some things in is small arms. He sets them down, and to find out they were candles and a wrapped box. Hinata places the candle on my brownie and then lights them with a match. 

"Blow out you candles Kageyama!"

His vioce echos through my head awakening me from my thoughts. I look at Hinata and realize I had been staring at him the whole time. My face flushes as I look away. 

"Tobio blow out your candles!!" I snap my gaze at the candles and lightly blow them out. Hinata then hands my the wrapped gift in multi coloured wrapping paper. I tear at the wrapping paper untill I uncover a....book?

"What the hell is this?"

Hinata looks down for a moment then looks back up a smile plastered to his face.

"Open it and you'll see"

I do as I was told and open the book and the inside suprises me to no end. It was a scrap book of our wins and all of the good times we've had. I look up at Shouyo,

"Shouyo, this is amazing, how?" He smiles brightly at me

"I wanted to give you the best birthday present ever!"

I blush madly. I can't take it anymore! Swiftly I stand up and grab Shouyo by the collor and plant my lips on his. He stiffens then melts into the kiss, then wraps his arms around my neck as I do his waist. I break the kiss gasping for air, 

"Thank you for the best birthday ever Shouyo. But question, will you be my boyfriend?"

My little carrot plants a kiss on my nose, 

"Of course Tobio!"

I smile brightly and lay my head on his.

THE END

GOD DAMN SO MUCH FLUFF!!!