A commotion spread up and down the Slytherin table. Amelia make a big deal about it, yelling out "I PRANKED YOU!"

This seemed to have the effect she desired; even though the Great Hall was already filled with chatters and excitement, the Weasleys looked over in our direction.

Catching eye contact with one of them, Amelia drew her finger over her throat. One nudged the other, and together they mimicked the gesture before turning around.

"Sorry about that, Terence." Amelia apologized as another plate popped up in a replacement of the last one. "I had to get their attention?"

"What about just talking to them?" Terence spluttered.

"That was too small." Amelia waved her hand dismissively. "I've interrogated enough people to know that Fred and George appreciate the big stuff."

"Have you interrogated enough people to be able to tell which one is which?" Adrian said with interest.

"It's a matter of ears." Amelia shrugged.

--

THIRD PERSON POV

"Ah, Harry Potter." Professor Snape said slowly. "Our new... celebrity."

"Gods, even Snape celebrates the kid's life." Amelia grumbled.

However, when Snape started speaking, even the talkative Amelia fell silent, scribbling down notes with a quill. But when he borderline insulted them, Amelia let out a low hiss.

"Potter!" Snape said briskly. "What would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?"

Larissa's hand shot up into the air, along with a Gryffindor girl's, but neither of them were called on. Amelia gritted her teeth.

"Potter, where would you look it I told you to find me a bezoar?"

Amelia reluctantly raised her hand. "Even I know that one." She muttered.

"Thought you wouldn't open a book before coming, eh, Potter?" Snape sneered.

"Not his fault Harry doesn't have a photographic memory." Amelia commented.

"What is the difference, Potter, between monkshood and wolfsbane?" Snape asked softly, evidently enjoying ignoring his students and picking on Potter.

Snape started answering his own questions, and Amelia took to busily writing in her notebook.

"Why is she the only one copying this down!" Snape inquired with a point to Amelia.

Larissa immediately started copying her friend's notes, though stopped when she realized that she had started also copying random insults with colorful language.

"Amelia!" She scolded. "That's not nice!"

"It wasn't supposed to be." Her friend replied calmly.

Snape made the two of them a pair, and a very excellent pair they turned out to be. Amelia had the creativity of a beaver, and Larissa liked to read. The result was a potion that even Amelia could find few faults with. In fact, she was so impressed that she only echoed a few curses when Neville's mishaps burned a hole in her new shoes.

"I can't believe I sat in that class from 9:45 to high noon." Amelia moaned. Being homeschooled all of her life resulted in her being completely spoiled when it came to actually going to school. She could hardly sit still at her desk. Of course, being attention deficit, that was bound to be the case anyways. "What's for dinner?"

"Whatever the plates decide to give us, Amy." Larissa sighed as they sat down at a bench near the Great Hall. "Just like always."

"Where do you think Adrian and Terence are?" Amelia pressed, immediately standing back up and pacing the hallway. "Didn't we tell them to meet us at noon, sharp? Well, where are they at noon, sharp?"

"Sorry, love, looking for your boyfriend?" Two identical voices out of nowhere inquired.

Amelia shrieked and jumped backwards as two familiar red-heads popped out from behind a statue. "Wow." One said, high-fiving the other. "We didn't even need to do anything."

Larissa crossed her arms. "You must be the famous Fred and George." She tried to calm herself down - she didn't know the twins had been there. How long had they been there?

"Listen to the woman, we're famous." The right twin commented.

"Life goals." The left agreed. "Anyway, I'm Gred, this is Forge."

"I'm supposed to be Gred." Forge argued. "You're Forge!"

"What happened to Fred and George?" Amelia asked dryly. "I already know who's who."

"And we already know exactly how we need to prank you." The right one said cheekily. "Soo, good day to you." He and the one of the left waltzed into the Great Hall.

Amelia echoed some more colorful curses while Larissa stared at their retreating backs. "So which one was which?" She asked her friend.

"The one on the right is George," Amelia said uneasily, "and the one on the left is Fred."

"What exactly are you planning, death by Weasley?" Larissa demanded.

"No idea." Her friend mumbled. "Hey look, there's Higgs. Let's go inside, I'm starving."