Chapter 12

Andy p.o.v

"Sarah pleas wake up!"I yelled she didn't respond. "Come on for me and the guys." I spoke defeated. They shocked her heart 4 times, nothing happened.

"One more then she's gone" The paramedic informed me.

"Live Sarah live I didn't say you could die." I whispered in her ear.

"Charging......."

The seconds seemed to slow down after the shock as we waited for her heart to start again. The guys all ran into the room and looked at her limp body. Cc and Fallon started to cry and Jake and Jinxx look like they had just had there heart teared out.

Beep....beep....beep....beep

"Why-cough-are you guys crying?" a weak voice from behind me spoke I spun round and stared in shock.

Sarah's p.o.v

The paramedics arrived a few minutes later and ran to my side.

"Get off me I'm fine!" I spoke exasperated I lifted my self of the ground. I stood up and my vision blurred starting to feel dizzy I pit my hands on my legs. I stumbled over to the boy who nearly got him self killed in my face and slapped him softly.

"Ouch that hurt!" He said playfully.

"Never get your self killed on my behalf please I'm not that great."

"Maybe not but your dad saved my mums life so I though I would repay the favour."

"Ok why don't you come to mine......." I trailed off waiting for his name.

"Danny." He told me

"Ok Danny how about we go to mine?"

"Cool."

"Do you like black veil brides?" I asked him.

"I love them!" Danny spoke with a glint in his eye telling me he loved them.

"Then you will never want to leave my house" I started to walk off when Danny grabbed my arm.

"Shouldn't you go to the hospital cause you have just been shot like 11 times?" He asked.

"Nah I'm fine." I continued walking until a splitting pain started in my side I pause and took a deep breath which caused me more pain. A tickling sensation started in my throat causing me to cough, I wiped my mouth to find my hand covered in blood.

"Shit!" I muttered my vision started to get blacker and blacker until all I could hear was my own coughs and my body hitting the floor but eventually even that turned into nothing.

I saw my life flashing before my eyes all good day, the bad ones and the ones I locked away so I never had to remember them again.

My mind slowing down. Hearing snippet of the world around me

"Come on for me and the guys" I think that was andy voice as well as. "Live Sarah live I didn't say you could die"

I started to cry in my head and the sound of his broker voice but tue thing that gave me the most strength to fight back was the sound of crying I hate it when people cry for me.

"Why-cough-are you guys crying?" My voice sounded rough and weak.

"Cause we thought you were dead" Andy choked

"Even if I was never cry" my throat started burn even more after each word. "Water!" I gasped the paramedics were at my side in an instant giving me a saline drip.

"Right let's go to the hospital" Andy told us.

"No I'm going home." I protested.

"Nope your going to the hospital!" He told me sternly.

"Look I have medics in my team and they can come look after me and no offence but I trust them more than these guys" I smiled sheepishly at the end.

"Fine but were going now" He stood up and picked me up and walked me to his car.

"Andy what about my bike? And get Danny he's coming?" I whined.

"Ash can ride it back and he's following." He muttered.

"Give him this then." I grabbed my pistol and handed it him.

"Woah not cool don't let me hold that!" He yelled shocked.

"Fine. ASH!" He ran to us."Take this with us and go at top speed if any cops stop you keep going and I will sort it out. Please be careful" I kissed his cheek.

"Will do bye hun." He smiled then walked to my bike and set off.

"Andy do I have to go to school tomorrow?" I asked weakly.

"No never again." He laughed

"Good."I snuggled into his chest and drifted off to sleep with his heart beat as my lullaby.

I woke up on something hard and slightly moving up and down. I looked up to see andy sleeping form on my bed I didn't want to wake him up so I moved off him and lifted the covers off but a hand shot out and stopped my moving any further.

"Sleep one more day then you can move all you want" He grumbled.

"What do you mean one more day?" I asked it only happened today and that is too early to get out of bed.

"You been put in an induced coma for 2 months now" He murmured.

"ANDY WHY LET THEM DO THAT?" I yelled annoyed.

"Shhhh you needed the rest an if you were awake then you would have been doing all sorts" He spoke in a firm tone.

"Ok ok so where is everyone?" I asked.

"Cc on a date......." I didn't hear any thing after that my mind started playing images of him- someone shook me to get my attention.

"Sorry so after cc where is everyone?"

"Ok ash and Jake are on the bus they couldn't stand seeing you like this, Fallon is in the kitchen and Jinxx is making babies with Sammy" He said the last bit in disgust.

"Awww. Please can you go get the guys please but leave Jinxx to it." I asked like a three year old he got out of bed and went to go get them.

Ten minutes later the guys walked in and smiled.

"Hey" I squealed the guys jumped on me and gave me a hug.

"Hey how are yo-" he was cut of by the door smacking against the wall

"Guess what?" Sammi asked from the door.

"What?" I replied.

"I'm pregnant!" She screamed with joy

___________________________

Autumn out