Chapter 6

lol first, I'm in my car writing on the iPad cause (no offense) but my dad is kinda an idiot forgetting I had the iPad so.... Yeah, I'm connected to the hotspot (portable internet if you didn't know) so yeah, first time updating in a Car, I'm on my way home from Pittsburg! Lol. Field trip was fun, I didn't meet anyone but I do know there is a boy that does the cyber school I'm doing and he's pretty cute! Lol (yeah, Ik I have a bf, lol what he don't know won't hurt him) anywho, enjoy!

(It's a short chapter Ik)

-L.M.E.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(masky's POV)

We arrived at the bar shortly after. We all tried to make ourselves look normal. Basically we just changed clothes. Jeff had his black hair curtailing his face and hiding the smile, he had a fedora pulled down over his eyes. The rest of us didn't really have to worry. Well, other than jack who had a hood covering his face. He wasn't wearing his mask. I wasn't and, I guess Jeff and the rest of them have seen hoodie without his mask cause they are acting pretty nonchalant about him not wearing it. It was slightly dark when we arrived and the way the light shined in hoodie's eyes made me want to kiss him. "Hey Jeff?" "What Tim?" "Can i meet you inside? Err... Correction, can WE meet you inside? I gotta talk to hoodie" "sure, we'll be in the corner closest to the bar" "right" they walked off. The reason I told them we'd meet them was cause the lust was killing me. I needed to taste his lips. Feel his kiss. "What's up?" Hoodie asked. I led him to the darkest place I could find and instantly pressed my lips against his. He kissed back almost instantly. I ran my hands through his hair, begging for entrance to his mouth. He let me in and we made out for a little. I pulled away for a breath and we decided to head inside. We joined Jeff and the others at the table. Jeff instantly slid a bottle over to me. "Have fun" I looked at the label, only to se he had removed it. "What is this?" "Drink it and you'll find out" oh I didn't like the sound of that.... I opened it and took a sip, instantly gagging on the taste. It was vodka. "You trying to kill me?" "It's just vodka, god, man up!" He let out a laugh. "What do you need a chaser? That's pathetic!" He continued to laugh but instantly stopped when I started to chug the bottle. His expression turned from amused to shocked. I finished the bottle and set it down on the table. "Chaser what?" He just stared at me, totally shocked. "How did you...?" I just smiled. The others were shocked too. "Anymore?" He handed me another and halfway through that one I started feeling the effects kick in. I set it down and groaned. The others were beginning to get drunk as well. By the end of the night we were all completely wasted. The last thing I remember is being kicked out of the bar, laughing with the others about it. The others went home so me and hoodie walked back to our place. We were still drunk as hell. the second we walked through the door hoodie kissed me hard. We were laughing in between the kisses. He pushed me against the wall and deepened the kiss. This was probably going to end In sex. He pushed his body against mine making me hard, he then stopped and grabbed my hand pulling me up to his room. He pushed me over on the bed and continued kissing me. We ended up having sex in the end. I fell asleep in his arms panting. He kissed my head before falling into a deep sleep.