Nice Coincidence

Dracos POV
It's after the big battle. My parents have died, although the only one I miss is my mother. My father was a eat of a man. He would have never accepted that I was gay. Or the fact that I like the famous Harry Potter... otherwise. I was asked by Professor McGonagall if I could stay at Hogwarts to help clean up, she also said that the famous Harry Potter would be there too. I couldn't believe it. It was the best chance that I was ever gonna get. He recently broke up with Ginny, and from what I've heard, he's gay too. I sure hope so. The fact that I've been so mysterious and quiet, no one knows what to expect from me. I've changed. I don't want to be a deatheater. I don't want to be feared. I don't want to have a horror behind my name. I just want to be regular old Draco.

Harrys POV
I got invited back to hogwarts and surprisingly so did Malfoy. I hope he has changed. I've always liked him, and I've heard he's gay. I sure hope so. I've heard that we are staying in dorm rooms right beside each other. I hope that this will go well. It's just so hard to connect with him. He's so, hard to understand. He's distant. I wish I could get close to him. I just wish he could learn to trust me.