"Hot and sexy.." Cabir added whistling.

"Tameez se baat kar.. bhabhi hai teri." Manik scolded him.

"Huh? Kya? Bhabhi.. itni jaldi.. not bad Mr. Romeo.."

"Chal ab teri bhabhi ka naam pata karte hai.." Manik said folding his sleeves.

"What? Manik tu pagal ho gaya hai kya? How we will know her name? Humein ghusne kaun dega college ke andar?" Cabir was exasperated due to his sudden demand.

"Chill kar Cabir.. college ke peeche waale gate se hum log kisi na kisi tarah andar chale hi jaayenge.." Manik said and kick started his bike sitting on the front.

"Chal ab khada kya hai?" Manik again said and helplessly Cabir sat on the back and they both drove off to the backside of the college.

They both soon was standing before the huge gate of the college which was rather rusted since it has not been taken in use since a very long time and a big lock was hanging on the gates.

"Manik dekh door is locked. Ab hum kuch nahi kar sakte.. lets go back." Cabir said and turned to go but Manik held his hand bringing him back.

"Chup kar.. aaj uska naam to pata kar ke hi rahoonga main.. Ek kaam karte hai lets jump from the wall.." Manik said.

"What? Have you gone nuts.. no ways am jumping." Cabir said in a hell panicked tone.

"Shut up! Kuch nahi hoga.. i am telling you.. ek kaam karte hai.. i will first climb the wall, then I'll help you. And then we both will jump. Its so simple." He replied in a casual tone.

"We are not superman dude. Aur na hi itna jaldi mujhe marne ka man hai.. you carry on. Am not interested. " Cabir said and again turned to go but Manik again stopped him.

"Tu mera dost hoke dar raha hai? Its very easy.. lets just do it.. aur kya pata mujhe bhi meri bhabhi wahin mil jaaye.." He winked at Cabir and folding the sleeves of the shirt which he was wearing tried climbing the wall.

After lots of failed attempts and scratches Manik finally climbed the wall and Cabir repeated the same, banging his head on the wall once.

"Ouch! Tere pyaar ke chakkar mein mera maatha phoot gaya.." Cabir whisper shouted at him but Manik didn't even gave a damn to him. His senses were fully occupied by Nandini.

"Chal ab kudte hai.." Manik said and jumped in a go leaving a shocked and baffled Cabir behind.

"Oye Manik.. main nahi kudoonga.." Cabir said being scared like a kitten.

"Acha to tu vahin baitha reh main chala jaata hoon." Manik said and started walking forward.

"Arey nahi.. ruk main bhi aa raha hoon.." Cabir said and finally jumped hurting his ribs.

"Ayee! Meri peeth.. lagta hai aaj main two piece main hi yahan se jaaonga.." Cabir whispered and got up holding his waist while Manik was busy dusting his clothes.

They both entered inside from the back and began searching for that girl. Everyone was giving them weird looks given to the fact that their clothes were looking cheap and dirty while everyone in the college was in a modern and branded clothes which was speaking about their money and status.

The college was very very huge and very beautiful. They both were totally in awe of the view they were seeing in front of them. There were statues along the pathway and the ground was full of beautiful trees. The hustle bustle of students was only adding to its charm.

They peeped inside several classrooms but still wasn't able to find that girl and at last they decided to go and check the canteen.

They entered the canteen only to be mesmerized again.. the canteen was very huge compared to theirs. There was big round tables and four adjacent chairs that was occupied by students who was busy chatting their lives away.

Suddenly a girl came and hugged Manik tightly. Manik was startled by the sudden hug but as soon as he saw the dress of the girl, a huge grin broke out on his face. She was the same girl for which he was looking here and there like a maniac. His heart finally found its solace and even he hugged her back with all his warmth and comfort. He was overjoyed by the fact that the girl whom he has loved in just first sight, herself came and hugged him. His inside was jumping like a maniac while his smile was getting bigger and bigger by every passing second.

She then broke the hug and kissed his cheek lightly while he closed his eyes feeling the moment.

"I Love You" The girl whispered in his ears huskily and moved away from him.

What the hell just happened?

Manik was shocked, overwhelmed, happy, joyous, astonished every thing at the same time. He couldn't even believe his ears. But being a naive soul that he was, thought that maybe the girl also fell in love with him in the first sight and that is why she was confessing. So, he opened his mouth to say that he loves her too but suddenly the girl started laughing hysterically and the whole canteen started cheering and hooting for her.

"Oh My God! Your face.. " She said and again started laughing but our Manik baba was again drown in her beauty. Her voice was so calm, peaceful, sweet and sugary. When she was laughing, her whole face was glowing which was only enhancing her beauty.

"Okay. Sorry, it was just a dare." She stated keeping her hand on his shoulder and then giving him a flying kiss went from there and sat down on her seat.

"Dare.." Manik whispered in a hurt tone. Suddenly, he felt as if all air was sucked out of him. All his dreams, the happiness all flew into thin air. Cabir patted his shoulder lightly and Manik kept his hand on his and said "don't worry Cabir.. Abhi usse pyaar nahi hua hai to kya? Baad mein ho jaayega.. usse uska naam to puch lete hai.."

Manik went towards that girl and placed his hand on her shoulder, making her turn towards him.

"Yes?" She asked in her ever so sugary tone.

"What is your name?" He said.

"Huh?" She asked standing.

"Tumhara naam kya hai?" He again asked.

"Listen dude.. why the hell do you think i am going to tell you my name? Vo sirf ek dare tha.. Don't take it seriously." She stated in a stern voice.

"I know that it was a dare.. but i really want to know your name." He again said softly.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because i really like you." He whispered again staring deeply in her hazel shaped eyes.

"What? Come again.. you like me. Everyone here does. But that doesn't mean I'll tell you my name. Okay? Aur tum ho kaun? I don't think that you are of this college. Everyone here has a status unlike you. Apne kapde dekhe hai tumne.. tumse better kapde to mera driver pehenta hai.. bade aaye mereko like karne waale.. now just get the hell out of here before i call security." She shouted at him and everyone started laughing at him.

"Nandini chal lets go.." A girl from back cane and said to Nandini.

"Nandini.." Manik whispered lovingly despite of the humiliation which he has faced.

"Miss. Nandini.. just remember one thing i really really like you." Manik said but soon some guards came and took Cabir and Manik with him.

----------------

A/N- If you liked this chapter, then don't forget to vote and comment.☺

The next chapter will be updated shortly. ☺