2 years later

• Dedicated to to my very awesome fans

Sorry i have not updated in forever

Well being an 8th grade is hard

I also play sports so  

SORRYYYYYYY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 *Samantha POV* 

That was me 2 years ago. Now I know he is my mate but he turned in to a man hoe or whore as other people like to call it. But you know what pissed me off the most the days since the day i tured 16 he had SEX with the girl i hate the most in the entier world in MY BED. My ever lovin' bed who the hell dose that. I mean I leave for one night and he has sex on my bed that Mr. Asswipe Assyassfuckerton. Yep i came up with that by myself. Yeah epic right. Wait am I talking to myself again dang i really got to stop doing that.

Well the girls are doing good all their mates happen to be one of my brothers so the loney one has to be the alpha. Well right now I am currently in a school air vent with a paint ball gun over the popular table and guess who sits there my mate and the hoes, bicthes, sluts, whores, and some of them are just plane out prostiutes. This gonna be so fun and funny I shoot the first paint ball at Seth it hits him right upside the head and he is on the ground. The i climb out of the air vent and shoot all their asses, but my fun had to come to an end when I shot the Head Master in the fore head well I may be on house aresst for a couple of days or weeks maybe ever months. 

*15 minets and a phone call home later*  

Mr. Cockes asked me, "What do you have to say for your self?". Me being the smart ass i am answered, "Having fun shooting paint balls at  the 'Popular Crowed'.". Well that comment got me 3 weeks of room arest as i like to call it, but therm for it is solatiery confindment. Well, as I was going to my room the girl the a hate with a passion came up to me and go in my face. She had the nerve to say, "You bitch look what you did to my dress!!!".  "One, the is not a dress it is a shirt. And two, I am not A bitch I am THE bitch. So don't get it twisted.". 

I pushed pass Jessica and walked to my room where asswipe was getting cleaned up from my paintball attack . As soon as i entered he had me pinned aginst the wall. "Why did you do that?" he asked with venom in his voice. "Because i wanted to you sorry excuse of a mate!" I said I can feel the anger rise to my eyes. This ass had the nevre to question me after everything he put me through and he thinks I am going to take this sitting down i guess he dose not know about the rear gean called the female gene in the Moon family. Guess what we do we kick ass. Right now i am going to kick his. I keened him in gron to hear a groan and a thud and he was down in a second and I made a run for my my room but he had gotten up and grabed my leg. Me being Me I fell and he pinned me down to the floor. 

Until some one kicked him off of me and helped my up it was .......................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Again sorry for not uploading

Very sorry

Sorry cliffy

I dedicate this to my fans you inspire me so much

thanks

The girl with the plan,