Bree's POV

(Back in the room with James, Jack, E, and Bree)

"OH MY GOSH! You guys are so annoying," I said.

"No we're not!" James, Jack, and E said at the same time. Even James and I don't do that and we're twins.

"YEAH, YOU ARE! AND STOP DOING THAT!" I screamed.

"NO!!!" All 3 screamed back.

"URGH!!! I'm going for a walk and James, you better make sure they don't touch my things OR follow me. Got it?" I say to James.

"Yeah! Yeah! You heard her, right guys?" James asks the guys.

"Yeah," E replies.

"I know the drill," Jack replies. So I walk out the room, down the stairs and out of the house. When I'm in the backyard, I go to my secret ninja hideout. At my hideout I shift into my white wolf and now I'm ready for a run.

On my run, I take the normal path, and I see some of my pack members messing around in Wolf form. When they noticed me they say, "Good evening, Miss Bree," and go back to rough housing.

⚫ ⚫ ⚫ 1 hour later ⚫ ⚫ ⚫

On a normal day, I would run for 5 hours straight, but today isn't normal. Today's my birthday and my Dad decided that he'd have a meeting with our neighboring pack on mine and James's birthday. What Dad doesn't know is that "my powers" say that I'm going to meet someone very special to me. You might be wondering what I mean by "my powers", well earlier and said that all silva wolves have a unique power and my power is that I'm able to tell if something good or bad is going to happen and if someone special is involved. Well I already figured out that something good is going to happen, because I told my brother that I felt like something good about today, earlier. And you know when I was talking to my wolf Silva earlier, and she said that what I felt isn't strange but wolf nature, well I'm going to take a guess that this "wolf nature" thing happens to be about my mate and that I might find him today.

After talking to a few more pack mates, I decided that it was time to head in. So I shifted back to human, with the automatic white Silva Wolf dress on, and walked inside towards the kitchen. I was walking down the hall and I smelled the most delicious scent, pine trees and chocolate chip cookies, yum. I followed the scent to a boy with dark blonde hair and hazel eyes. Standing at about 5'5". Wearing basketball shorts and a cutoff.

I walked closer and realized that it was Alpha Midnightmoon's son, Jay. He looked up as I walked closer. I could tell by the look on his face that he sensed his mate (me) near. As soon as I got within arms reach, Jay held his hand out to me. Once I took his hand, I felt shocks of electricity, telling me that we truly are mates. I could tell that he wanted to say something so I waited.

"Wow! SonowIdon'thavetoworryabouttryingtofigureouthowtoaskyouout.OhMyGosh!Iamsorelieved.MyDadandYourDadweretalkingtome,tellingmethattheytalkedtotheoracleandshesaidthatyou&Idon'thavemates.Sotheyweregoingtohavemeaskyouout,butIamsorelievedthatwereallyarematesandnowIdon'thavetoworry.OhMyGosh!" Jay said really fast and in one breath.

"Woah, Jay, breathe. Now resay that slower," I said.

Jay inhaled and exhaled, then said, "Sorry, I'm just excited."

"It's okay. Just start over," I replied.

"I said, 'Wow! So now I don't have to worry about trying to figure out how to ask you out. Oh My Gosh! I am so relieved. My Dad and Your Dad were talking to me, telling me that they talked to the oracle and she said that you & I don't have mates. So they were going to have me ask you out, but I am so relieved that we really are mates and now I don't have to worry. Oh My Gosh!' Was that slow enough?" Jay clarifies.

"Yeah. It was. I can't believe our dads would do that," I said while becoming angry.

"Uh, Bree, are you okay? Your eyes are starting to glow," Jay nervously tells me.

"What? oh! Sorry, it just means that my wolf is getting upset," I respond trying to calm him and my wolf down.

🌕🌗🌑🐺🐺
A/N
Hey guys sorry I didn't update sooner but I had a serious writers block. Took some time to come up with more to the story, tell me what you think.
Don't forget to comment and vote
Until next time my little wolf pups.🐺
Here is some bacon 🥓 and chocolate chip cookies 🍪🍪🍪🍪
Bye