Chapter 2

TAYLOR'S POV

i texted Madison to see if Calvin found her and to see of she made it home safetly.

Me: Hey did you make it home yet??

Maddie: Yeah, thanks for caring but i can't talk right now.

Me: Okay bye

MADISON'S POV

When Calvin dropped me off i decided that he stay over a little while and so he did.

When we entered my room we worked on our homework for like an hour and a half. When we got done i layed down on my bed as Calvin did the same rhing.

He then started to kiss me and i kissed him back immediately. He is now hovering over me as he kisses me. My arms go around his neck as his go on my waist. His hands go a little up my shirt and so does mine. I start tugging on the hem of his shirt for him to take it off. He immediately gets the idea and takes off his shirt. He does the same and tugs on the hem of my shirt, as i was about to take off my shirt, Jaja walked in and said "hey dinners ready", Calvin quickly moved to the side of me and pulled the covers over him. "Okay, we will be in their any second" and with that he walked off. "Next time we do this, we are doing it at my house, because my parents actually know how to knock" Calvin said as he laughed a little. I just smirked and Calvin put his shirt back on even tho i told him to leave it off.

We walked into the kitchen to see food waiting for us.

"FOOD!!" Calvin screams

"I was about to say the same thing"

When we got done eating, we went back to my room and starting watching netflix. We were watching "The Fosters" from season 1 and we were on the 5th episode. We were spooning. I was the small spoon and he was the big spoon. As i was watching the show Calvin turned his head, which in now in the crook of my neck, and starts kissing/sucking on it.

"Mhmm, Calvin" i mummbled as i turned on my back.

"That's right babygirl, say my name like that"

I turned around and i could see his eyes full of lust in them.

He starts to kiss me. I decided to be alittle tease when he bites my lip for entrance, but i denied it.

We started to kiss some more. He bit my lip ine more time snd u denied him. He did it one more time and i accepted it. His tongue was exploring my mouth. As my tongue was doing the samw to his mouth.

He had to leave because tomorrow is a school night.

~the next day~

*At School*

"Hey" Calvin said as he approched me at my locker and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Hi" i turned around a little to face him.

"I missed you." He said as i closed my locker

"Oh you did" i said in a sarcastic tone

"Yeah" i tuened to face him as he was biting his lip

He walked me to class. As we reached the door, he kissed me with passion and as people walked into the classroom, some were fake coighing and some were making kissy noises at us.

The bell rang and Calvin went to his class as i went into the classroom.

When i walked into the classroom everyone was "oh-ing" or making kissy noises.

"Hey Madison, how was that kiss?" Madisun rhodes asked me

"Why would you like to know? Its not like your ever going to get him" i said kinda smart elicy