Chapter 1

Chapter One

============Lilith's POV=========

"Oh Honey! What should we buy?" My darling husband, Alois sighs.

I shrug. "That one!" I point to the red dress and matching tuxedo. Alois nods and gives me a kiss. "Perfect!" He says.

He runs up to the filthy cashier and hands her 3,078 pounds. The exact price. He comes back out and grabs my hand, kisses it, and hands the bag to Claude.

I look over to see a short—Blue haired— boy and his butler. "Alois..who are they..they are scaring me.." I point to them. He  glares at them. "Hey..don't worry about them, they're just.." He trails off.

I point over to the left side of the street. "A café!" I say and jump up and down. I run into the street and try to cross the road. "Lille!!" I hear Alois scream in distraught and I look back only to fall and see blackness.

My eyes slowly open to a unknown bedroom. "W-where am I?" I say to myself. I look around the room, it was a decent size. A red velvet room with a vanity, dresser, and it's own bathroom. I look at my clothes. A blue nightgown. I hope a girl changed me.

"Ah. Your awake." I hear a deep voice say. I look over, and see a tall man in butlers uniform. "Hello.." I whisper. My leg hurts. "What is your name, Milady?" He smiles. I look at him, "Lilith...or Lillie." I whisper. I look down at my legs. One of them is badly bruised and the other is all scratched up. "What is your name?" I ask the strange butler. He answers, "Sebastian." I nod. I look around again, where is Alois?

"Erm..where is my husband Alois? Is he hurt?" I ask, worried about him. I love him so, as we were perfect for each other.

"Alois? Poor you." I hear a monotone voice come from the doorway. A young boy, maybe 13, says. He is very handsome, looks a lot like Vincent Phantomhive. "Excuse me, but where the hell am I?" I ask, unsure if I should have used profanity. The boy laughs.

"You are at the Phantomhive estate, my name is Ciel and you will be working for me, Lillie." He decides. I feel sad, I feel like I am betraying Alois. He may have hit me a few times but I was being a brat and deserved it. "We will discuss wages later." He tells me. I nod okay. "Dinner is upon us, so if you'd like I can call mey-rin—our female maid—to come and dress you." Ciel asks me. I nod.

I grab his sleeve, "Please Stay, Alois usually stays with me until Hannah comes to change me..." I say and look up at him. He looks away and blushes, "Um..yes. Ok I will." He murmurs.

=====The Next Day====

"Hey, MeyRin!" I call out to her.

She looks over to my direction and comes running towards me.

"Yes?" She answers. "Can you help me with the back of this uniform?" I ask her.

She nods and grabs the strings and pulls them tight. My boobs are way to big for this uniform. "Ooh! You look so pretty!" I hear MeyRin swoon.

I laugh and brush my oh so tangled hair. "Thanks." I say.

She nods. I put on a bit of mascara that I found. This stuff is still in early development, so I don't know how Master Ciel got this. I shrug and I look at my eyelashes, they look so much fuller! MeyRin had already left, so I walk out.

I had a figure like a mature lady, and this was one of MeyRin's outfits, so it was a little—a lot—tight. I go into the dining room and into the servants cookery.

"Wow, ye' look so pretty, Milady." I heard a thick accent say, I turn to the man who said it. "I'm Bard." He says. I wave my hand, "Hello, I'm Lilith Trancy..or Lilie. Whichever." I say.  All 3 of the servants eyes widen like a watermelon. "L-like, Alois Trancy?" I hear a small voice muster out. It was the blonde one. "Yes, well he is my husband. He's a lovely man, very kind and sweet." I say lovingly. All of them tilt there head, like their saying 'Uh huh, really.'.

"He is kind to you?" I hear a adolescent voice says behind me. I turn to see the young Phantomhive. "Why, yes. Of course he punishes me when I am being a stupid woman, but that is all." I pause, "I love him to much really." I say.

The adolescent boy scrunches his nose is disgust. I glare at him, "Why? Why do you give off vibes that you hate him?" I ask innocently. He looks at me. "Has he never spoken about me? Ciel Phantomhive? His enemy? His rival?" He says to me, suprised that he's never spoken to me about him. "He only told me this," I pause. "'As the Widow falls the man will rise up'" I say and walk away.

Well, that's it folks!

For this chapter at least..

My italics aren't working :( So everything will either be in bold or underline...

I hope you like it! Please vote and comment! Love you😘guys