⚜Brace For It⚜

This was the day. This was the day.

Two years of torture. Tortue I tell you.

Save me from this tragedy of-

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I woke up with a start. I rubbed my eyes and turned my alarm off. I looked out the curtain to see the sun shining and the world happy.

Of all days, did today HAVE to be the day I get braces? I mean, come on. Could I get my braces on a rainy day when I didnt have to miss going to the pool with Rachel and her boyfriend (cough cough Jacob Sartorius)? Oh well. I can meet them after I get those torture devices on.

I know a lot of people say they aren't that bad but they dont tell me that every day. However, Sean just has to torture me with stories about braces. One reason I hate him.

"Abbey! Hurry up and get ready. If we get to the doctor's office earlier, you'll be able to go to the pool with your friends!" Mom called up. I unwillingly got up and walked over to my large walk in closet. I grabbed a black crop top with a 💤 emoji on it and a pair of jean short shorts. I grabbed a pair of black converse and brushed out my long curly blonde locks. Then I put my hair into a messy bun and applied my basic makeup- eyeliner, mascara, powder. Then I grabbed my phone and went downstairs.

*****

At Dentist Office

"Abbey, how about you go wait over there and ill sign in," Mom smiled. I turned around and plopped down into one of the chairs. I instantly got on Instagram and checked some posts. I found myself on Carson's page and noticed he posted a photo of me and him on our picnic. I looked at a couple of the comments.

y'all are goals💞

SLAYY abbey SLAYY

dang Carson u got a girlfriend😂💍

I ship it⚓😍

oml y'all r couple goals👫💑💞

I felt a smile tugging at my lips. A notification came up from Twitter saying that Carson changed his profile picture. I clicked it and a picture if me kissing his cheek appeared. I commented, i look awful in that pic but whatever. luv u💘💘

Then the dentist came in.

*****

"Abbey, what colors would you like?" Dr. Miller asked. I looked at the color choices for the brackets and the bands. I picked the Lavender and Spring Green for the brackets and Teal for the bands. After they were put on, I was give some tools and taught how to clean my teeth and get food out of my braces. Finally, he let me go home😂🙏🏽