Chapter 1

Platform 9 3/4 is chaos as students greet their friends after the winter holidays. Bryone, who had already said her goodbyes to her mother and father, separated from her siblings to find her usual compartment. As she walked along the corridor she felt an oncoming headache.

"Not again," she mumbled as she rubbed her forehead. They have been happening since the beginning of the break, just appearing out of nowhere.

"Bryone!" She turned around as she heard a familiar voice call her name.

"Marlene!" She hugged her friend.

"How were the holidays? Hows that brother of yours." Marlene moved her eyebrows up and down in a suggestive manner.

"I'm gonna pretend you didn't mention him. My holidays were good. What about you?"

"They were great. Why don't you sit with the girls? Lily has her prefect meeting and will be back soon."

"Sorry Marls. I promised the boys I would sit with them." Bryone said.

Marlene put her hands on her hips, "Oh come on. One time couldn't hurt. Besides, I thought you spent the entire holidays with one boy in particular."

"That doesn't count you know our families are close," Bryone bit her lip, "Don't worry we have all of tonight to catch up. I promise."

Marlene sighed. "Okay fine. I'll catch up with you later then." She waved and went back into her compartment.

Bryone continued walking to the end of the corridor. The voices grew louder as she came to the door. When she arrived her four best friends didn't notice her standing there.

The first Peter Pettigrew is the smallest of the four, with blonde hair and brown eyes. To others he is quiet and shy, but to his friends he is outgoing and funny, often helping come up with a lot of ideas for the pranks. Sitting next to Peter is Remus Lupin, a good looking boy with sandy blonde hair and a few scars that cover his face.He can usually be seen with a book in his hand. He is the most calm in the group, but it doesn't mean he doesn't do his fair share in the pranks and rule breaking. Across from him sits Sirius Black, the player of Hogwarts. He is a very handsome fellow with black shoulder length hair and mesmerizing grey eyes that can lure in just about anyone he wants. He is loud, fun, and will do just about anything for a good laugh. Lastly, sitting next to Sirius is James Potter. James can sire take a girls breath away, with his dark hair and hazel eyes. His strong build from his time as a Chaser, he can get just as many girls as Sirius can.

"Moony put down that book. The greatest person ever has arrived!" Bryone yelled as she walked into the compartment. The others turning their heads to her.

"I hope you're not talking about yourself," laughed Sirius.

"You bet your arse I'm talking about myself!" You didn't think I was talking about you Padfoot?"

"You broke my heart Snow!" Sirius gasped and placed his hand over the right side of his chest.

"Your heart is on the other side genius!" Said Peter. The others snickered.

Bryone took a seat in-between Peter and Remus and propped her feet up on the seat in front of her in between Sirius and James.

"I was just telling the others about the Quidditch game your dad took us to!" James eyes lit up. They normally did when he talked about Quidditch and his friends or family.

"Oh it was amazing! It went on for hours but Egypt won in the end!" Bryone stated. "Sorry I couldn't come Snow." Remus said, "You know with it being a full moon that weekend."

Bryone pat him on the back, "Don't worry about it. I'm just happy you're okay."

"I wish I could have gone." Sirius grumbled. Whenever Sirius went home for the holidays he was under lock and key. His home life was not the greatest, with them being pureblood Slytherins, and Sirius being in Gryffindor. He was a rebellious kid, and didn't have the same views as the rest of his family.

"Don't worry. You will come next time." James said, and just like that the conversation continued throughout the journey back to Hogwarts. Joking around with each other, planning pranks and talking about the rest of their 6th year at Hogwarts. 

*****

Sorry that I am taking so long to post. I want to go back and make changes before I continue. This is the first chapter I edited so if you continue to read it won't make sense. 

-C