Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Taylor's POV

"Bye Taylor." Mom kisses my cheek as I enter Kendall's car, "Bye mom!" Both Kenny and I say. Mom smiled before entering back the house.

Kenny most likely to call my mom the same thing because we're like practically sisters. I call her mom the same thing too.

"Geez, I can't wait to have a school break, The tests are torturing me." She says while driving. "Same, I've been studying every night but nothing is getting in my head." I half laughed.

"And I also needed a break from something..." She mumbles. "Oh, I've heard there's a new Starbucks near the school, would you like to go later?" I asked her.

"Sure! I'm free from now on." She laughs. "Why? Boy problems? Please." I laughed and she nodded her head. "Yup, this one's pretty tough and I ended it." She says.

Soon, we reached the school and she parked her car, "Ugh, I hate Physics. Gotta go, bye!" She says before walking off. "Laters!"

We have different classes in the morning but the same ones in the afternoon.

I walked to Math class but as I was walking, someone bumped into me. "Watch where your going." A deep voice says. "Jerk! You watch where you're going." I snapped and picked up my bag.

I didn't wanna start a fight or a scene in school but I guess he just gives me bad mood. As I was picking my bag, I felt my skirt being lift up from behind and I instantly stand up.

"What the heck!" I shouted. "You're lucky today," he smirked before walking away.

What a perverted guy, I hope that's not the one Kendall's talking about. I mean, he's so rude even if he was the one who bumped into me!

I went to class and another day at school begins.

-

"Please Taylor... Do it for me?" Kendall pleaded to me. I shook my head in response. We were now at Starbucks and I was glad I never saw that jerk again.

"Kenny, that is way out of my comfort zone. You know I don't like your playing your 'games'" I explained using hand air quotes. She sighed once again.

"Please? I fell really hard this time and he just used me. I mean, the opposite should happen. He falls and I break him. This is all so wrong!" She rambles. I rolled my eyes and took a sip of my coffee.

She keeps talking about that and I put my hand in front of her, stopping her from talking, "Please. No is a no." I said. She frowns.

"Would you reject your bestest friend? Wait, then don't do it. I'll spill all your little secrets and-" "Okay! Just stop talking!" I cut her off.

"But who is he anyway?" I asked. "Really?" She laughed. "C'mon ! I never catch up on whoever you're dating or what do you call it?"

"You mean pets?" She laughs and I joined her. "Yeah pets, you introduce different pets like every week." I explained, a bit laughing.

Kendall was always like this. She liked playing this game called love but never went serious about it. It's because of that one time.

Okay, I won't keep it a mystery because almost everyone in our school knows it because she's pretty popular. Did I say pretty? What I meant was very popular.

That one time was back when she was fifteen. She fell in love with this blond guy that dumped her exactly the day on her birthday. I felt bad and comforted her the whole night.