Jealousy

Credit goes to Tf2HoneyBunny for this chapter. Thanks bro :) I had to put the meme. It fit so well

"I'd love to be yours Thomas." You said with a smile. Thomas grinned happily and hugged you. "Thomas, I love you." You said. He grunted in your ear, you had a feeling he had said he loved you too. He picked you up and slung you over his shoulder then went to get his chainsaw.

He carried you back to his house. You noticed his brother death glaring both of you while also giving you a look of want. You knew Thomas would protect you but you were still a bit afraid. You must've been tense because Thomas softly growled to try and reassure you his family wasn't going to hurt you. He wouldn't allow it.

He brought you to his room and gently set you on his bed. "Hey Thomas, come here for a moment." His brother called. He grunted then pecked your lips and left. His brother snuck in after he left, an evil smirk on his face. "The moment you came in here, you should've known you were going to be an ingredient in my chili." He said darkly.

You gulped and backed away from him, you looked out the window to see Thomas looking for something. His trusty chainsaw with him. "Thomas is so gullible, I told him some teens were messing around in the yard." He laughed a bit "He's so gullible. He won't even miss you. Besides, Thomas shouldn't even be able to have a girlfriend considering he never talks save for grunts and growls. He isn't exactly the most appealing if you know what I mean."

You wanted to tell him to shut up and that Thomas wasn't gullible and just trying to protect the people he loved. That you loved him despite him being psychotic and never speaking. That was just who he was but he was still the Thomas that you loved.

But alas, you couldn't say that without getting killed right then and there. A gag was forced in your mouth and you were dragged to the basement. "I know you think you love her Thomas, I'm just saving you from getting your heart broke when she finally fesses up and tells you she's petrified of you." His brother muttered.

He then chained you to the wall. "Now then, time to make you into some chili." He said with an evil grin. You gulped and tried calling out for help but it was muffled. He slowly approached you with a knife. "Sorry Thomas, but we gotta eat." He said as he stabbed you. You yelled out in pain with each stab.

You slowly lost consciousness from blood loss. The last thing you heard before blacking out was Thomas grunting. Trying to help you.

Leatherface's POV

I walked back into the house when I found there weren't any teens. That's when I heard (Y/N)'s muffled yells of pain. I rushed into the basement where I saw my own brother stabbing my girlfriend. I rushed to them and pulled him off her.

I told her to stay with me but she was bleeding out fast. I unchained her and rushed her to mom. I gave her a pleading look to save her. "Alright, I'll save her." I watched while mom stitched her wounds. I was a nervous wreck, what if she didn't make it?! I would've lost the only girl who wanted to stay with me. I loved her and she loved me.

"Done, she's going to need to sleep for a bit. Be gentle with her Thomas. What happened anyway?" I told her I saw my brother stabbing her. Mom frowned, she was mad now. "He did, did he?" She asked angrily. I nodded quickly. "Go on to your room Thomas, take (Y/N) with you. I'll go have a little talk with your brother about this." I nodded and carried her to my room.

I laid her on my bed and sat next to her. Wishing she would wake up. That's when I heard yelling. "WHY THE F**K DID YOU STAB HER?!" "WE GOTTA EAT MA, WE GOT FOOD LIVIN' UNDER OUR ROOF! WE SHOULD TURN THE GIRL INTO SOME CHILI!" I wasn't going to let anyone hurt her. (Y/N) was mine and mine alone forever and no one was going to change that or take her from me!

"THOMAS LOVES THE GIRL! WHY CAN'T YOU BE HAPPY THAT HE FOUND SOMEONE WHO MAKES HIM HAPPY?!" There was a silence before "Suppose I was... Jealous of Thomas havin' a girl..." "You don't take out your frustrations on your brother's girl! If you want a girl so badly go on out and find yourself a nice girl to settle down with!" "Y- yes Ma... Sorry Ma." "Don't apologize to me! Apologize to Thomas!"

I heard him approaching so I held (Y/N) protectively. He knocked "Thomas, could I come in...?" I grunted so he opened the door. "Listen, I'm real sorry 'bout what I did to her. Can you forgive me?" I growled at him. I would somewhat forgive him if (Y/N) survived her wounds.

He nodded sadly then left. I held (Y/N) as gently as I could. She had endured enough pain, she didn't deserve any more pain. She didn't even deserve what happened to her! I looked down at her. I grunted and kissed her forehead while she slept. I could only hope she would wake up and wake up soon.

If you have any ideas for a chapter, feel free to comment it or pm me and you'll get credit for said chapter