Appartements Petersbourg: Get Ready for a Luxurious Stay

Saint-Petersburg is one of the most beautiful cities of Europe and a plenty of tourists visit it every year. This very fascinating city has become a very popular holiday destination. It is a city of full of surprises, full of charming places that will not leave anyone indifferent. The less frequented places attract visitors. Apartments Petersbourg allow visitors to relish a perfect holiday.

Appartements Petersbourg offer much more value for money and hence proving one of the very cost-effective options. It serves as a home away from home in terms of comfort factor. These accommodation modes contain separate bedrooms, living area, dining and kitchen. The great thing is that even a large family on Petersbourg tour can easily accommodate in these apartments. You will find these apartments have balconies attached to the rooms so that you can enjoy the picturesque view of Saint Petersburg right from your holiday home.

Living in a private apartment in Moscow is much better than renting a room because it is cheaper, comfortable and more convenient. The great thing is that these very comfortable apartments offer you great privacy and other facilities like well-furnished kitchen, internet and incoming and outgoing telephone service.

www.russianrent.com, an apartment finder service, makes your Saint Petersburg and Moscow apartments search easy. We will assist you to find a nice and inexpensive flat for long term rent and for short term rent in St.Petersburg, Russia. The apartments we provide are located within a short walk of metro stations, tourist sites, nightlife, restaurants, shops etc. Our well furnished apartments are fully stocked with everything essential for cooking and entertainment.

The apartments for rent in St.Petersburg Russia can give you a two-bedroom deluxe room or even a studio type apartment for your own travel needs. Russianrent offer St.Petersburg apartment, for a group of tourists or backpackers looking for a cheap but decent place to stay in. These apartments even include transfer services as well as tour guiding service. We make simple access to these accommodation services. All you require to choose your desirable apartment in either St.Petersburg Russia or Moscow and fill in the information visiting our website.

So, you certainly get much better value of your holiday money when you rent a holiday apartment.

About Russianrent

Russianrent has many years of experience in the Russian markets and has got fame as one of the leaders in providing rental apartment service in Moscow. We offers a wide panel of luxury and secured apartments in modern residential complexes and houses situated in the most prestigious areas of the city-center, on the most beautiful avenues such as Arbat, Tverskaya, Nevskiy or Krechatik. We are truly keen towards offering you a great opportunity to rely on us to manage your stay in Moscow and make it very much comfortable at very affordable prices.

Contact Us

Glamour Apartments Worldwide Limited.

Head office

10, rue du General de Castelnau

75015 Paris, France

Tel:- + 33 1 83 56 20 98

       + 33 6 16 16 15 60

Fax:- +33 1 77 57 85 34

Email:- info@russianrent.com

Website:- http://www.russianrent.com