Hell No

"What?!"

"Yep."

"So he--he kissed you?! Was it good? Was it bad? Did his breath smell bad?" London said bombarding me with questions. Trust me, if you look up nosy you'll find London's picture.

"What?", I said turning around zoning back in.

"Pay attention!", she said snapping in my face.

"Sorry."

"Okay. If your not going to answer my questions; at least answer this one: do you like him?"

And with that my mind went blank again tracing the memory of last night. In fear of her snapping at me again I quickly regained my focus back to her and realized her voice echoed through the cafeteria. All eyes were on us, but she didn't seem to notice.

"Keep your voice down.", I said quietly gazing at my fork. I rolled my eyes as she inhaled dramatically. What caught my attention was when her face changed to a bitter and almost disgusted look.

"What?", I said scared she liked him too. Cutting her would be an option.

"Well he's just...kind of out of your league."

That's it. I'm cutting her.

"What.", I gritted through my teeth.

"Your thinking about it wrong. Look Grayson is even out of our league as a friend. That's a lot for a guy. Just imagine the social damage it could do to him if you guys went out."

"So you think that's what he cares about? That who ever is popular or gorgeous is 'his type'? Do also think he should be with Audrey?!", I said sharply, so sure I was about to flip this table.

"Well..."

"She's a slut, London!", I slammed on the table, leaving horror in London's eyes.

"Why are you over here slut-shaming?"

"I'm sorry. It's just that it was one thing when you said he was out of my league, but suggesting that he should be with Audrey? My god do you hear yourself? I mean I'm upset on Grayson's behalf because she just doesn't deserve him.", I said as tears started to form in my eyes. I quickly blinked them away before glancing across the cafeteria to see if anyone was staring.

"You're right. I'm sorry. And I shouldn't have said he was out of your league."

"The sad thing is you're right.", I said as I slumped back into my chair. I could say it a thousand times in my head that he could love me, and my heart would still be convinced that I wasn't good enough for him.

"Then again I could be wrong. I mean you guys did have a heated moment."

"He was probably just drunk.", I sighed.

"Did his breath smell like he was drunk?", she said dramatically waving her hands in the air.

"No.", I murmured.

"Okay then.", she said as a side grin formed on her face.

"Shush! Shut up.", I said as I saw Grayson coming towards the table.

"Hey.", he said as his whipped his hair back. God he was hot.

"I'm gonna leave. I have to go and pick some stuff up.", she stated blindly while almost stumbling over her chair. As she made her way to the doors she gave me a wink and and thumbs up and all I could think about was how this was gonna be hell.

Grayson's POV
--------------------------------------------
I stared at her. What the fuck is wrong with me. 'Say something you dumbass! Tell her what your think about her' 'oh so I'll just tell her she looks so hot that I would do her on this table right now. Yeah not a chance'. I continued to have an inner war with myself.