00. SUMMARY

ALEXA & RACHEL have been bestfriends since anyone could remember

ALEXA & RACHEL have been bestfriends since anyone could remember. They both loved each other very much.

Doing anything together, it was pretty much impossible to separate them. But they would have their arguments and fights once in a while, because not all friendships were perfect, and they knew that.

They promised to each other, they would never let anything between each other. Since they were in elementary school, Rachel the pretty blonde has always had the looks and best personality out of the two besties.

Everytime they would have to be chosen for teams in gym, Rachel would always be chosen first, not because she was great in sports.

It was because she was just a ray of sunshine and so fun to be around. Thats why everyone loved her.

Dances would come around, Rachel would get flooded with invitations from boys who liked her, especially the boys Alexa had a crush on and Rachel would sadly reject them, making her more desired by these boys.

But this was before high school. Alexa and Rachel still are bestfriends and stick together. They were both extremely gorgeous and popular girls threw out their high school career.

Rachel was seen as the nice one out of both them, she was optimistic and loving but it took her a while to trust people. On the other hand Alexa was the opposite  Rachel. Alexa struggled expressing her feelings so that is why no one ever saw her showing her emotions with anyone else then Rachel. Alexa loved to sit in her room all day watching tv show marathons on her laptop as she drowned herself in food. While her bestfriend would go out and be with boys and other things meaning she would have to leave her house.

Senior year starts for these girls and a certain new boy called Colby Brock catches Alexa's eye.

Lets see what happens when Colby catches feelings for both of the bestfriends.

COMING SOON