1: Welcome To GS

"Didn't I tell you to wake up?!" My mother yelled before barging into my room. "Oh sorry." She mumbled seeing that I was half dressed.

I shook my head, chuckling at my mom. I put on my sandals and adjusted my dress. I stood in my mirror brushing down my hair then grabbed my purse.

"You not eating breakfast?" My mom asked while I grabbed the car keys to my all black Jeep Wrangler.

"Nah ima be late for my interview," I said kissing her cheek then heading for the door.

"Alright call me as soon as it's over,"

"Okay," I yelled closing the door behind me. I quickly got into my car heading towards the location, but of course 8 am was one of the busiest times for California traffic.

*Klay*

"Bruh y'all wild," I said laughing at my boys. "What we boutta do after practice though?"

"Right, I'm trynna get ALL the honeys you feel me," Barbosa smirked, dapping Barnes.

"I don't know what y'all are going to do, but I'm going home to my wife," Steph smirked.

We all laughed at Steph's comment, heading out the locker room. He was never out in the party scene with us, but we all respected his marriage. Ayesha and Riley were basically family, we didn't want to ruin that. We didn't mind that he didn't go to clubs with us, we were still bros regardless. Sometimes I wished I would settle down with my girl, but I'm too sexy for that.

"Cut Thompson! Cut!" Coach yelled multiple times while we learned the new play. "STOP!"

We all turned looking at him confused; I'm pretty sure we ran it right but clearly this nigga got something to complain about.

"Thompson, why aren't you cutting?! You scored 5 out of 9 last night, had you cut maybe you would do better! RUN IT BACK."

I sucked my teeth, passing the ball back to Curry then running up the court. Curry passed it to Green then set a screen. I cut to the basket, then ran to the other side of the three point line.

"Thompson CUT, for goodness sakes!!"

"I DID?!" I yelled back.

"You call that cutting?! On the line all of you!!" Coach yelled.

We all groaned jogging to the baseline, we ran a few suicides then got back to running the play.

"THOMPSON YOU'RE KILLING ME!! PLEASE RUN IT RIGHT!"

"Man screw this!" I said storming out the gym heading back to the locker room accidentally bumping into someone. Coach always found a way to make me mad, i just had enough of his shit. How the fuck am I the only one not "running it right"? Fucking bullshit.

*YOU*

"Thank you Ms. [your last name], I'll be mailing you all the packages and training will begin within the next week. Welcome to Golden State Warriors team," The staff smiled shaking my hand.

I smiled accepting the envelope and signing the 2 year contract. I thanked them once more then walked out the room, walking down the hallway when one of the players bumped into me. I rolled my eyes, but kept it moving. I walked out the arena dialing my moms number.

"I GOT THE JOB!" I squealed once I got in the car.

"Congrats baby girl, we're so proud of you!"

"Thanks," I smiled to myself. "Alright mom I gotta go to school Talk to you soon?"

"Yeah, Love you," she hung up before I could answer.

I'm 23 years old, and I just graduated from Physical Therapy school, I'm currently working on my Athletic Training degree, hence why I'm heading to school at this very moment. I'm so excited that I actually got this job cause I'm a huge basketball fan, but I won't really be starting my job till the fall. But enough about school let me give you some background information.

I have an older brother, and two very close cousins, whom i consider my siblings. My brother and I are temporarily living with my mom in a three bedroom town house out by the Bay area. He's getting his house renovated and I'm saving up to get my own apartment, since most of my money was spent on getting a car.

My life is pretty good though, not involved in too much drama, just trynna make this money and do me you know. I spend most of my time with my best friend Zendaya (yes the actress), playing/watching basketball or going to school. Nothing dramatic really happens to me. Just an ordinary girl trynna make a name for herself you know.

Damn I forgot to say my name, I'm [y/n] and this my story, some might call it a love story.. stay tuned.

*** Hopefully you guys enjoy***

{Really sucks😔 that GSW lost the finals, but they'll come back stronger than ever}

Tumblr: xgoldenvibesx.tumblr.com
Twitter: __ashhhh