Pastafrasian

"BURN IN SPAGHETTI HELL!" She screamed after being insulted.

"I will send you to Hades if you send me to spaghetti hell." Annabeth said calmly.

*killings walks to police station*

*sigh* "Please state your name and offense. I will see if I can do anything for you." The receptionist told Killings

"I'm Killings Wright. My right to freedom of religion was infringed upon."

"Okay then. What religion and who offended you?"

"I am a pastafarian and I was offended by Julia"

*receptionist types on computer* "I am sorry but Julia has changed her name to Annabeth Tardis so please take this slip *hands slip to Killings* and walk through that door over there."*points to door*

*Killings takes slip and walks through the door*

"Hello miss Killings. I am Dr. Dorman, how may I help you?" The man at the desk said after reading the slip.

*Stands up straight* "I have been offended by Annabeth Tardis."

"And what has miss TARDIS done to offend you may I ask?"

"Pastafarianism."

"SHE MUST PAY FOR HER SINS!!!"he exclaimed.

"She must!"

*Dorman goes to Annabeth's house* "DIE MORTAL DIEEEE!!!!"

"All hail the Flying Spaghetti Monster!!" Killings tells her and then stabs Annabeth in the abdomen.

"MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!"

Teenage girl found dead with a fork in her abdomen!

Annabeth TARDIS has been found dead in her home with a fork stuck in her abdomen. The police say that she was attacked and gave a very good fight. Unfortunately they have been unable to find who did this, but the lead suspects are to be Killings Write and Doctor Norman Doorman. The fork had spaghetti sauce on it and the killers left a note saying: All hail the Flying Spaghetti Monster!
Police say that they will find who did this and lock them up in jail for life.

The End.

___________________________
XtheonlyX and I were just texting each other when we she just said "I have switched Pastafrasiam." And I had no idea what that was so I asked her and she said that it was a religion where they bow down to the Flying Spaghetti Monster. So I said I didn't like spaghetti much, thus this story began.