"Can I ask a question?" Lil asked from the passenger seat after we had stopped to get them lunch. JJ class had lasted over two hours and I was tired as hell.

"No but I'm sure you will anyways nephew" he laughed.

       "How come you have two girlfriends now and daddy didn't even use to have one? And why you need two girlfriends ?" Khalil asked.

I glanced over at him for a moment before turning back to the road trying to figure out the best way to answer his question. It was complicated and I didn't expect him to understand it.

      "Well, your daddy had a lot of girlfriends he just didn't let them meet y'all for starters. Them hoes came and went. He went through girlfriends like he went through drawls " I tell him making him laugh.

"I'm telling him you said that"

      "Get out my car then" I stopped in the middle of the street. He just laughed as I quickly pulled back off heading towards my house.

"Now tell me about your girlfriends. I like Jamie a lot "

        "Alright so I wasn't trying to have two girlfriends. I barely have enough time for one but I was out here being childish and trying to be greedy and ended up getting into very serious relationships and getting deeply involved. So now I have two girlfriends "

"Do they know you have to girlfriends?" He asked watching me.

      "Nope and you better not tell them. I'll be so mad at you"

"So you cheat on them ?" Khalil asked me.

        "Damnit Lil" I sighed.

"I'm just asking because I'm confused"

        "Look I wouldn't call it cheating but other people would. You know there is places where people marry more than one person. There's this shit that comes on and dude got like 5 wives. They all live in the same house and know each other. It's a way of life. Now I wasn't trying to get into that way of life but that's what happened " I tell him.

"So you wanna marry five wives and live with them?" I looked over at him as I stopped at the red light.

      "I don't want one wife. But if I could peacefully have two girlfriends who got a long my life will forever be great" I admit.

That was a dream that I could pray to come true. I mean who wouldn't want two bad ass girlfriends ? Deray Davis has it and that nigga ugly as hell and don't even make that much money. If he can do why can't I?

     I'm sure if ever in another life time Leah and Jamie got to meet they would love each other. They were so much alike yet so much different, they could balance each other out like they balance me out. I was not going to tell their asses about each other until I had to,  I didn't want to risk fucking up and losing both of them at the same damn time.

     By time we made it to my house the boys had eaten in the car and fallen asleep. I went and laid them down in the room before going into my den and turning on some music rolling me a blunt. I was stressed the hell out but it was all because I had gotten myself into it.

      "Hello" I answered the phone taking a log drag from the blunt. I felt like I was falling off on making this money and sitting here right now that was the only thing on my mind, coming up with plans on how to get rich

"What are you doing?" Leah asked me.

    "Smoking while my God sons are asleep. You?" I asked looking at the thick white smoke that clouded my vision.

"I was going to start buying some necessities for the baby. Bottles, crib, stuff that I really needed. I'm going to start getting it in piece so I can cover the cost of everything. Umm..  did u want to go with me?" She asked me. I could tell she was nervous by how soft and low her voice went and how she was stuttering. Hell no I didn't want to go and she knew I was going to say no.

   Even though I said I respected her dec  to keep the bastard baby I didn't approve of it one bit, but it is what it is.

"Of course I'll go, love" I told her shaking my head.

    "I understand I just- wait you said yeah?" She asked making me laugh.

I looked up at the door opened and Jay came strolling in with a black bag on his shoulder and that little Asian black girl behind him.

     "I said yeah Leah. I'm off tomorrow afternoon, or when was you thinking?" I asked her nodding what's up to them as they sat down.

"That's fine. I'm so glad you said yeah. I didn't expect you too, thank you baby. Thank you so much" it sounded like she was about to cry she was so happy.

    "You're welcome love." I laughed, "Jay just walked in so I'll give you a call in a few, okay?"

"Alright  I love you"

       "I love you too" I said before I hung up the phone and sat it down on the table. I looked up and the both of them were just staring at me. "Well hello motherfucker" I said mocking the vine video of that lil bad ass boy.

"You are digging yourself into trouble" Jay tells me shaking his head.

       "Blah blah blah. Stay out of my business and get you some. Do I be worried about you and Ling Ling over there?" I asked him taking another pull from the gas.

"Jas I know your ass did not just call me Ling ling" I laughed.

       "The little half bald bitch did, baby. Don't worry about her, she just mad" Jay told her rubbing her thigh and kissing her on the cheek making me almost throw up.

"Ew, when you become so gay and mushy?" I asked him.

      "Jas make me beat your ass today"

"Not even if I was tied and half dead bitch, not even" I told him. " as a matter of fact if you and Jackie Chan Thompson over there don't shut up blowing my high I'm going to kick you the fuck out" I warned and I meant it.

      "Your so fucked up " he shook his head at me. "Mama is having a BBQ this weekend, you and your girlfriend has to come. Im going to tell her you have two so she can get off in your ass. Now you got to figure out which one you bringing, you can't bring two to every family function " he tells me.

"Shit" I cursed under my breath. Jay mama was like my mama and I loved her to death but she was so petty. I fuck around and bring Leah this time and try to bring Jamie to another family dinner and she will straight up tell on me and say it's for my own good. Mama don't have no chill at all.

    Only one of them was going to be able to meet the family.

"So which one your whore bag ass is bringing?" She asked making Jay and I laugh.

     "I don't know yet."

"Bring the one your more serious about"

      "That's both of them. I'm serious and close to both" I shook my head. It wasn't that easy.

"Either way, I'm telling ma you got to decide out of two girls. You'll be lucky if you have one after she's done" Jay teased.

       "And I'll invite your baby mama"  i shot back making his face drop to the floor. "Try me you crusty bitch. Try me"

I missed you all!! It has been hell for me lately but I'm trying to get it together ! This is a filler. What y'all think about me skipping ahead some time so we can get to he drama and the end ??! Let me knooowwww

Add me on the snap - ShantiiMonay

And check out my books on Amazon Married To A Cartel Boss series & She Been with me from the bottom ! You will LOVE them. Some of the best things I have ever written!

Xoxo !

This isn't edited btw