Chrianna Christmas. (Rihanna and Chris Brown fanfic)

I woke up this morning, the happiest woman alive. It was Christmas Day and I got to spend it with the man of my dreams! I roll over in bed so that in facing him and lean forward to kiss him on the tip of his nose, "Chris!" I whisper urgently in his ear, his eyes snap open and I giggle, "Merry Christmas!" I shout and roll on top of him so that I'm looking down into his adorable brown eyes. "Merry Christmas Robyn." He whispers back, I grin at him and then get out of bed, I glance at my phone to see the Christmas Navy tweets and I kiss the screen, "Y'all mean everything to me." I say and then put it back down, I grab Chris's hand and drag him out of bed before we run down the stairs like kids to the Christmas tree. He sits down, cross legged and I sit on top of him "Now... Let's see if you've been on Santa's nice list this year." He says and I laugh, I climb off of him and take his sack of presents from under the tree and throw them at him, he does the same for me and I take the one that mom sent me. I rip off the paper and a book falls into my lap. A photo album, I smile as I turn the first page and see a picture of me, RJ, mom and Mel together and then put the book down; I look expectantly at Chris and he opens the first present, a personalised 'Breezy' mug that I bought him on the UK leg of the 777 tour, he smirks "Thanks RiRi." He says with a wink, "You're welcome Breezy." I laugh and then take the next present on my stack, a tiny little box. I look up at him and he's watching me careful, his eyes excited and nervous at the same time but he doesn't say anything. I slowly unwrap it and a little Tiffany box falls out of the wrapping, i bite my bottom lip and close my eyes, I feel the box being taken out of my hands and then hear it being opened, I open my eyes, my heart pounding inside of my chest and then I see it- the most beautiful silver ring I had ever seen, I look at Chris, my mouth wide open, "Robyn Rihanna Fenty, I love you with all my heart. Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" I don't even have to think, I pounce on him and kiss him hard "YES!" I shout and he wraps his arms around me. Holding me. Loving me. And it was right then that I knew that this was going to be forever. Maybe, sometimes, together IS promise forever....

OKAY SO THIS IS MY FIRST SHOT AT RIHANNA FANFIC. PLEASE TELL ME HOW YOU FEEL/ IF YOU LIKED IT IF ANYONE READS IT, JUST KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU RIRI! #NAVYORDIE