Chapter 2.

"I have no talents." *girl magically turns into a majestic singer that is like perfect*

I can't even...

"She'll never love anyone." *Harry Styles asks her out all the time and she's like 'omq ily bby'*

N O !!!!!

"I put my hair in a simple messy bun, threw on my Hollister sweatpants, my American Eagle t-shirt, and my TOMS."

Is it just me or does almost every girl dress this way in fan-fictions? Like, why can't they wear skirts for the hell of it?

"I was in row 535 and Zayn made eye contact with me."

Yes, because that is totally possible in your tiny whore brain. :-)

"He looked so familiar with his brown curly hair and emerald eyes. I couldn't quite place his name...but I've seen him before."

Oh! Maybe because he's world-wide famous?

No...no...that CANT POSSIBLY BE IT! CAN IT!?

"He's so dark but he needs me. He loves me. He'll never cheat on me."

Girl, dark Harry was meant to be a rebel. If you think he'll be faithful then you are out of your freaking mind.

"I was in the store with Harry and I saw a magazine with him and another girl on it. HES CHEATING ON ME!!!!!!!!!!"

I know where this is going.

"THANK GOD, FOOOODDD!" Niall yelled like a starving African child as he opened the fridge.

No. No. N O. Niall eats. Niall isn't hungry 283846392% of the day you buttholes.

"He started kissing down my neck....and you know what happens next ;)"

No. Do they have a tickle fight? Does a clown pop up from under the bed asking to give foot massages? I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!

Harry starts dating a girl who....

-has never kissed anyone

-has never cursed

-has never seen a guy naked

-has never had sex

-has never been touched

Hellooooooo he doesn't want to do all the work, stupid people.

"I was the school's nerd but I turned out pretty and Harry fell in love with me."

Need I add a comment? I think not.

THANK YOU ALL! MAYBE CAN I HAVE LIKE TWO VOTES FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER? PLEASE!

ILY ALL!