Part I - Hook In You

It's late at night and you're getting ready for bed. You're tired, your head is spinning. It's been a hectic day at work, dealing with a lot of assignments. You're so ready to get some sleep, you can't wait to feel the softness of the sheets around you.

You slip into bed wearing a black strappy nightdress. You're alseep barely two minutes after closing your eyes. Welcome, night, fill me with dreams, take me away...

You wake up, feeling your feet getting wet. You sit up and look around. You can hardly keep your eyes open. Not because you're tired, but because of the intense sunlight beaming at your eyes. You try to orientate yourself, trying to figure out where you are. You're on a beach, it's the waves coming in to shore that's making your feet wet. You pull your legs towards you and embrace them. "Where am I?", you think to yourself. You can see more clearly now that your eyes have gotten used to the light. There's an open ocean with a ship in front of you, and a jungle behind you. Wait a minute! A ship?

Hook's walking back and forth on deck. He's restless. There haven't been much action of late, and he's getting bored. Suddenly he spots a small "dot" on shore and gets curious. That "dot" wasn't there just a few minutes ago. He gets his monocular and gets you in his sight. "Well, well, well, what have we here?", a devious grin spreads across his lips. "A maiden in need? In need of some action, perhaps?". He scratches his hook along side his jawline while thinking to himself what to do. He clearly isn't planning on letting you be. "Smee! Get a jolly boat ready, there's a treasure on land I'd like to get my hook in". He looks at you through the monocular one more time while getting a mischievous look on his face.

You sit on the beach, still confused, trying to get a grip of where you are and why you're there. You know you must be dreaming, but it feels so real.

Suddenly you notice a small boat heading towards you. You're not sure whether to stay put or to hide. You get a slight chill down your back, not because of the breeze, but because there's something dangerous, something vicious, in the air. You make up your mind, getting up. You're not just gonna sit there like a free invitation to a rape and/or murder. Judging by the ship, which is kinda dark and eerie looking even in the sunlight, no fun can come from waiting on those who are on board. Only death.

At first you walk towards the jungle, then you run. The boat's coming closer and closer. The terrain is uneven, trees and branches are making the road hard to stay on, if it's even a road, more like a path, or nothing at all. You're running wild and blind in full daylight. Suddenly you stumble and fall, tumbling down a hill. You get cuts and bruises all over, and at the bottom you slam your head into a rock. Blackness.

Hook's in the jungle. He saw you run away, like you knew what was coming. But he's gonna find you, he's gonna get you.

He's following your trail of broken branches and desperation in search of a hiding place. He stops at the place where you fell. He looks down the hill, and sees you laying still on the ground. He makes his way down to you. He stops by your still body, styding you. "A little hasty in your getaway, milady. Looks like the jungle got the better of you", Hooks says as he sits down beside you, carefully removing the hair covering your face with his hand. He looks at your face. Then his eyes wander down your body. Your dress is quite torn, and you got several cuts. He looks at your face again and lifts your head up from the stone. You mumble, but you're still unconscious. Hook smirks, lifting you up and carries you to his boat. He keeps an eye on you all the way out to his ship, your head swaying from side to side. He wonders when you'll wake up, what you'll do, what he will do. It's been a while since he's had some... Action...

He carries you over his shoulder as he climbs aboard, the crew on deck looking at your slightly exposed behind with curious eyes as the captain brings the mysterious new passenger into his cabin. He puts you down on his bed. "Smee!", Hook shouts. "Smee!". Smee rushes to his captain. "Find som fresh water, a cloth and some medicine, we got a lady to tend to", Hook smiles slyly. "Ai, ai, Captain", Smee says and rushes out to get what Hook wants.