"Wait, ARIA!" Rachel screeched with her filthy mouth.

"I'll deal with her," I heard Rick say but by the time he'd said that I had already pounded down the stairs, through the front door and out of the house. And well you know what happened after that: I sat on the bench, my bag contents scattered everywhere, Rick came. So back to the actual story.

He must have thought I'd give in to his persuasion and it must have seemed like it as I stared at nothing, not moving, not responding. Not that I wanted to, but that I couldn't.

Then he crossed his limits. "I love you babe."

Blinking twice, my jaw dropped and I whirled to face him. His gorgeous blue eyes stared at me with concern, his blonde thick hair ruffled to a side. Planting my hand in his chest, I shoved him with all the force that I could gather and he fell backwards.

"Babe?" confused, he asked.

"Don't call me babe ever again. Don't say you fucking love me, you cheating bastard."

"I do, I love you though!" he persisted, like the idiot he is.

"If you loved me, you wouldn't have slept with my best friend ! No, there is no explanation for cheating on me. I don't give two fucks, I'm not taking the bullshit you'll tell me. You... you broke my trust, and you of all people know how hard that was. But, hey," I gave a smile as tears fell, "you did it. You broke me. You broke my heart, my trust. Well done, have fun bathing in your fucking victory." I applauded him, then walked away.

"Wait!" he called behind me.

"What? "

"Your... your bag!" he caught up to me and placed his hand on my shoulder.

I slowly turned around and glared at him with an intense death glare.

"Don't. Ever. Touch. Me. Again. " I spat every word with pure rage and meaning and he stepped back, holding both hands up as though to surrender.

"I love you." he whispered, and I started to cry. Like, proper cry. Not tears, but as in my heart shattered again and again and I couldn't stop it and all I saw was his face and me and his going shopping, kissing, hugging, joking about, all our memories. Everything that happened between us in 2 years had just gone, in the space of 2 seconds. And I remembered this quote he one messaged me:

"Relationships take time. They are days and nights and weeks. They are stretched and worked and kneaded into something you never imagined they could be. But when they are over, the end comes so quickly you barely have time to breathe, to blink. They are minutes and seconds, and one moment you have everything and the next you have nothing. So here's my question: when you lose the most important person to you in the entire world, where is all the love—love you never even knew you were capable of—supposed to go?"

Yet at the time I never thought that could apply to us.

I turned into an alley and ahead I saw Rick walking, his hands in his pocket and his hood up. I silently cried, and-

I felt a firm shove at my back and whirled round to be punched twice in the face. I tried to kick back but they punched my stomach and fuck, it hurt.

I screamed. Hairy, clammy hands clamped around my mouth and I could taste the disgusting bitter sweat of the man. His lips went near my neck, and he started to... -I couldn't even register what he was doing- kiss my neck.

"Hm," he breathed, his breath smelling strongly of beer, and cigarettes, "she's a good one."

"Give us your purse," the second man whispered in my other ear. The first man had loosened his grasp over my mouth to twist my arms behind my back.

"Or what?" I retorted with this new burst of self-confidence I had discovered.

He, the second man, softly chuckled, "ooh, she's feisty."

"Answer my question you creep."

The first man twisted my hands a lot harder and I winced.

"Or else..." and the second man brought out a knife.

My eyes widened and the man smirked. I used this time to identify features: mud-brown hair, brown eyes, a ginger beard and moustache, about 5 ft 5, quite fat and he... he had a tattoo of the yin yang symbol: ☯ and he was wearing black jeans, biker boots, a leather jacket and a more identifiable feature was his skin: it was disfigured, like one area was a caramel shade, and another area was pale.

I felt the knife slip against my neck and prayed. Oh God. Please, save me.

"Now give us the purse you cocky little bitch." the first man breathed, his face so close to mine but I still couldn't see his features.

"It's... It's in my bag," I said, and I could hear them silently rummaging through my bag, "uh, it's black. It's Chanel."

"Oooh, Chanel. We could make a fortune from selling the actual purse man," the second man exclaimed and they both erupted with gleeful laughter.

"HEY!" a voice shouted, and the two men froze.

"Shit, he's coming." the first man stated.

"Get the girl?" the second man asked.

"Fuck it, he's too close and what are we gonna do with that meatless shit?" the first man smirked.

"Aw, we could've had fun with her," the second man man groaned.

"OI!" the voice was nearing and I heard footsteps.

"Okay, move !" the first man snapped and they both ran.

With their arms not supporting my weight anymore, my body slumped and I fell to the ground with a loud thud.

--

hey guys !

updated for my babess & y'all know who you are X

updating at 50+ reads xo

Instagram; @tvnia

x o x o

oh and if you haven't already realized, when i described what had happened when she caught rick and rachel, it was in italics because it's what actually happened already from Aria's memory.