Chapter 2: Meeting Again

The crew were standing in front of the shadowed figured, surprised by who it is.
Wadanohara wasn't surprised on who it was, she was surprised and glad on who he was.

"I can't believe its you..I'm so glad, Samekichi!" She says in a happy tone. The shark male looks at Wadanohara with an annoyed expression. "Wadanohara..how many times do I have to tell you, you need to go away from the ocean."

Wadanohara looks at Samekichi, puzzled by his statement but soon upset. "W-What do you mean? I..I live here." She looks up at him, with soon an worried expression on her face. "Listen..Wadanohara I'm trying to do something good, so just leave the sea damn it!" Samekichi yells his statement at Wadanohara who was soon, scared

"Wait a minute! You can't tell her what to do! What kind of person do you think you are?!" Memoca stands in front of Samekichi, holding her weapon in her hand. "We will show you not to mess with us." She says while having both Fukami and Dolphi behind her.

"G-Guys wait!" Wadanohara yelled but it was to late, nothing can change their mind even if its their witch demanding it. "I..I don't want to fight! Stop it please!" She runs in front of her familiars, shielding Samekichi from almost getting injured.

"Wadanohara you can't possibly be on his side? What about us?!" Memoca exclaimed while looking at Wadanohara. "Wadanohara you can't change our minds..this traitor needs to be taught a lesson." Fukami stated holding his spear and uses one of his tentacles to grab Wadanohara and puts her down behind the him. "Let us take care of this. Okay?"

"C-Cant we just talk it out?" She stated, with a worried tone. "Samekichi.. You don't mean it right..? Me leaving the sea?"

"No I'm not, you need to leave or I'll make you leave..!" He charges to Wadanohara

"..! W-What do I do? I can't hurt him! But I can't just let myself get hurt!"