Life is hard

PEYTON'S POV

"Why cant you come? Its coming out in cinemas for the first time! Please come on, we've watched all the twilights together!" Grace begged.

It was hard.

Life.

I never wanted to become a vampire.

"Grace.. Im sorry I can't.. im.. err im busy" I said.

I didn't like lying to my best friend but i couldn't exactly come out and say 'oh sorry i can't come its just that i'm a vampire and do you know how much tasty blood would be around me?'

I sighed.

"Ever since you've been going out with Jesse it seems you've been avoiding me. I mean are you too cool for me to hang out with?" She said.

She started walking forwards before i grabbed her arm and pulled her back.

"Grace you know that me and Jesse broke up last month. I actually regret going out with him" I sighed rolling my eyes.

It was all because of him that i am the monster that i am now.

FLASHBACK

"I'll pick you up at 10." Jesse said.

"Wait what? where are we going?" I said with a confused look.

"The late night bite".

"Isn't that a club? And don't you have to be like 21 to get in?" I said.

"Ahh babe you catch on fast. I'll pick you up at 10." And with that he ran of fast in vampire speed into the woods.

I sighed before walking into my house.

I looked around to see the note on the table. Well my dads not home. Again.

5 hours later

I heard a knock on the door. I don't understand why no one takes the lift.

I walked down the stairs, into the kitchen and opened the door.

"Babe you look smokin" He said.

I was wearing a black denim shorts and a pink sequin tank top.

I put a fake smile on my face.

"Thanx".

I seriously don't understand why i'm still going out with him.

I grabbed my clutch and my phone and walked out.

We walked got to the lobby and walked outside. The coldness wrapped itself around my body hugging me tight like a blanket.

I stretched my arms out and put the around Jesse's neck. He lifted me up before speeding of into the distance. Everything around us was a blur.

We arrived at the club and Jesse put me down.

"Come on" he said taking hold of my hand and pulling me inside.

The door creaked as he pulled me in.

Wait a minute.

There was no one here.

The room was pitch black with only the light from the window shining through.

"Jesse.. where is everyone?" I asked.

He just turned to face me with a smirk.

"Around..somewhere" He replied.

What the hell is he on about.

Before i knew it, i felt his cold breath on my neck.

"Wh..What are you doing?" I whimpered.

"This will only pain a bit" he said.

Just then I felt a sharp pain and his fangs dug into my neck.

I shrieked as loud as I could. I don't think I've ever screamed this loud before.

I felt dizzy due to the loss of blood.

Thats before I blacked out.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Just.. ermm please can we watch it another time?" I asked.

She sighed.

I felt really bad for turning her down.

But really theres nothing I could do about it unless they wanted to see the monster side of me, which I don't like myself.

"Fine, its okay" She said before walking off down the road.

A/N so what d'you guys think??! xx ill try to update tomorrow too xx love u all!!