Lay

LAY POV:

She's running away!

I grab her by the waist an kiss her forehead... She got out of my grasp and ran on top of the park slide and started laughing really hard. I stood there planning a way to catch her...

She made a pouting face and then stuck her tounge out at me.

She's so cute :) she's one of the most amazing things that ever happened to me.

As I was thinking I didn't realize that she wasn't at the top of the slide anymore... Just as I thought that... She came from behind me and scared me..

"BOO! Hahahah! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!! Oppa! You should have seen your face!!! Hahah!!" she was laughing so hard that she was crying.

" don't laugh at oppa!" I pouted sadly.

" Naww! I'm sorry... You know I didn't mean to be mean..." she pouted back.

" AHA! Gotcha!!" I said tricking her.

" No you can't do that!" She said laughing.

And then I did something that she hated yet loves the most.

I tickled her.

" AHHHHHHHH!!! NO OPPPPPPPAAAAAA! STOOOOOOPPPPP!" she screamed getting the attention of the others little kids at the park.

" hahahaha!!!"

" PLEEEAAASSSEEEE! STOPPP! Ahahahhaahahahahahahahaaaa!! S-S-S-T-T-T-O-O-O-P-P-P-P!!!"

" hahah! Ok!" I stopped but she kept laughing on the ground.

After she calmed down I picked her up off the floor.

I pulled her up and pecked her lips.

" oppa! Kids are watching!" she said looking around at the kids.

" oh!"

"hahaha!" let's go home oppa.. It's getting dark."

" hmm.. Let's go..."

We walked hand in hand back to our beautiful home.

The end :)

Its kinda boring, but I'm thinking about new ideas. If you guys wanna put any requests in.. Feel free :):)

Sarangheyo ❤