First Day of School Part 1

• morning time •

ughh , get ready for the torture . i woke up and took a 3 minute shower after that i got out , dried off and lotioned up with my vanilla bean lotion , don't worry its for men . i pit on my fruit of the loom boxer briefs with a wifebeater then i decided to wear army fatigue skinny's with some johnny kilroy's . i put on a black shirt that said " been trill " on it in white writing and i decided to add a jean jacket vest , too much ? eh , idc . i then combed my hair back which was 20 inches long then i just put it in a ponytail to the back . i grabbed my all black jansport bookbag and headed out the door to walk to my busstop . well i wear a lot of fashionable clothing because well my parents or my guardians don't buy me things so my aunt sends me $200 every month for me . as i walked to my busstop , my bus arrived in no time making me hop on the bus . people examined me and immediately gave me stank looks , oh the irony . well at least this is the only place i get peace since nobody says anything to me so i just listen to music on the way to school . i was jamming to lana del ray - summertime sadness , i mean the song was so peaceful yet turn-upish ( made up word ) we arrived at the school and we all got off to go into the lobby to get our schedules .

boy#1: fagg !

boy#2: faggooooot !

girl#1: gay ass .

i just ignored them and continued to wait in line to receive my schedule . oh god may you help me ! it finally was my turn to get my schedule .

counter-lady: goodmorning sir my name is mrs.campbell but you can call me ms.c whats your name handsome ?

me: nice to meet you , my name is august jones .

mrs.c: oh here you go mr.jones ha-

me: you can call me august

mrs.c: well alrighty then august , have a nice day !

me: * mumbles * i wish .....

terrah ----->