Chapter 3.

Bella's POV.

I woke up the next morning. I woke Nicole up. Dad was gone. Probably at the pub or casino losing our money to suckers. Nicole rolled over.

"Are we leaving for good?" Nicole asked. I shook my head. But I did have a meeting with Ms. Wilkins.

"Not yet. Get up and get dressed." I left her and went downstairs and buttered some toast for her and I. Once I had eaten I packed lunches and double checked everything. I had extra time so I went on my emails. 3 new emails. 2 were junk but 1 caught my eye.

From:

To:

Subject: Child care license.

Dear Bella we will have you know that the USA board have decided to reward you with a child care license. This will be sent to your mother Ms. Wilkins. Congratulations! Look after those kids out there.

Lisa – CHILD CARE USA.

I clapped my hands together. I logged off the laptop and deleted my history and ran to Nicole's room.

'NICOLE!"

"Yes nearly ready hold up." I pushed open her door. She looked at me. She was confused.

"I have my child care license. We're nearly there!" Nicole hugged me. We stayed like that for a while until we heard a honk.

"Oh c'mon that'll be Ms. Wilkins." Nicole grabbed her bag and I grabbed mine. We ran downstairs. I locked the house and Nicole jumped in the back of Ms. Wilkins car. I hoped in the passenger.

"Hello Nicolette, Bella." I smiled.

"Hi." Nicole said hi.

"So child license aye?" I nodded. "Well I have your last driver's license test scheduled for lunch and the car is at my house. Also my sister said you can stay with her. She loves kids but has never been able to have any. That means you can attend school and meet someone hopefully." I smiled and hugged her.

"Thank you. What will I do without you?" Ms. Wilkins smiled.

"I would love to come. You know that but whowill cover up your tracks." I smiled. And we chatted on the drive to school.But I couldn't think straight. Maybe Nicole and I would be out by tomorrow. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS

Like i said, i'm trying to get Bella set up so they will be a bit short.

Thanks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------