Chapter 1

Bleugh. I am exhausted but I know I have to keep going. 

My pen scratched against the papers in my book. I lifted my eyes and stared at the chalkboard, copying down the notes perfectly.

Oh yeah, who am I?

My Profile. 

Name: Taylor Conner Rovernor

Age: 17

D/O/B: 24/04/1996

Weight: 64

Height: 155cm

Hair Colour: Silver

Eye Colour: Brown

Education: Cyalate University

Occupation: Waiter at Divine Dining.

Dream: Open my own Restaurant and share my recipes with the world.

Hobbies: Drawing, Painting, Photography, Cooking, Reading.

Likes: Walks on beaches, food, making new friends, helping, being relaxed, toffee!!

Dislikes: Being alone, feeling stressed, honey.

Medical Conditions: Extremely asthmatic, must always carry a puffer. Must carry EPI Pen, allergic to honey at touch and when consumed. 

There you go. That's basically everything about me. Everything but my love life, family and secrets....

But I guess that's the point of this story right? Make you hang on and keep reading.

My last lesson has just finished but I hadn't finished copying down the notes. That's what I was doing now. 

Suppressing a yawn, I packed up my pens and book and stuffed them into my backpack. I stood up slowly and rubbed my eyes, slipping out of my desk and walking towards the door.

But me being a klutz, I somehow managed to trip and then crash into someone in the process.

"GAH!" I called out as I felt my legs fail and then the taller person catch me.

I expected then to push me off and call me a brat, just like any other person would. 

But they held onto me, and that's when I looked up. Right into his light blue eyes.

We stared at each other for a good full minute, before I realised and pulled away from him.

"I-I'm sorry." I say quietly and bowed slightly, avoiding his eyes again.

"Hmm? No problem. You would've hit your head." He said softly. His voice was smooth...and caring....

"You didn't get hurt did you?" I asked him quickly. 

"No. I'm fine." He says and smiles. "My name is Matthew, but please call me Matt." 

I looked up at Matthew and took in his looks. He was taller, maybe by 20cm? He has purple hair that is longish and reached around his neck. Blue eyes, nice lips and a good body figure. He looked like he an athlete, or somewhat like one. Matthew was a good name for him.

"M-my names Taylor." I managed to stutter out after a few seconds of silence.

"What a nice name." Matthew said and smiled. He then checked his watch and sighed. "I really would like to stay and chat, but I have to go." 

"Eh? Oh okay...." I said quietly. I was disappointed. 

"May we exchange phone numbers?" Matthew asked me and I looked up at him. Matt had his phone out already and was waiting.

"Oh! Yeah! Sure." I say happily and grabbed my phone. 

We exchanged numbers then patted our ways. I'm happy because I made a new friend. Yup. Just a friend.

🍭

I sighed and walked into the large restaurant. Even though I'm happy, exhaustion was still eating me.

"Taylor!" My head snapped up as I watched my manager rush over to me.

"Hm? Ashley?" I looked at her and shut the door behind me.

"I need you to work a couple extra shifts!" She said frantically and tucked her red hair behind her ear. "Reece called and said he won't be able to come today. Please! I really need your help!" 

I smiled and shook my head a little. "Of course. Anything to help here." I say softly and sighed. Guess I'll be pulling an all-nighter again. 

"Thank you!!" Ashley cried out then ran to the back, probably to organise more things.

"Tch. No problem..." I muttered to myself and then made my way to the change rooms. 

Another restless night awaited me.