cont... Chapter 5

hey guys! i'm finally going to upload! :D I hope you like this chapter! comment and vote please! :D

thanks a loot to HaydenGray for editing!! :D read her books, they are awesomeeeee!!! you wont believe how much! :D

here's a pic of Alessandro, you'll see who he is later :D

Cont... Chapter 5

I’ve never done that before, you know; I really respect my parents, but I was dealing with so much pain that I had to do it.

“Yeah I understand, and I know you not like that, Leah” he said assuring me, “and I’ll talk to Kelsey later about it, but…ah! I’m sorry you had a fight with Dad because of me…” he almost screamed. Why he was sorry? It wasn’t his fault; it was my fault, and I was the one who started screaming at Dad.

“Don’t be sorry; it isn’t your fault Alvin.” I said trying to calm him down; I know how he gets when something bad happens, there’s nothing good I can say, “Anyways thanks a lot for calling!” I grinned. He sighed in relief.

“You’re welcome, Leah. I think I have to thank Kelsey; if it wasn’t for her you could still be crying sis.” he laughed. Even though I was technically a waterfall of tears, he is right; Kelsey is the best. Thank God I have her; she knows me well and I’m so grateful she staying with me tonight.

“Hey, are Dad and Mom there?”

“Nope” I said in a low tone.

“Oh they are working tonight, right?”

“Mhm…”

“Are you staying at home alone?!”

Well it isn’t that I haven’t stayed at home alone before, it was getting pretty normal. When our parents don’t have to work; they spend the time watching T.V or sleeping while I’m in my room doing the first things that comes to my mind at that moment, they never bother themselves to ask me how was my day or how I feel.

“Well, Kelsey is staying with me tonight. Thank God” I grinned. In the back I heard Alvin pronouncing Kelsey’s name; it was weird. They talk just a little to each other; but he knows she supports me a lot. After talking for what seems ages he wanted to talk to Kelsey a little bit.

I woke Kelsey up. Did I talk to Alvin that much? I thought as I handed her the phone

“No Mom, just two minutes please” she mumbled. I stare at her with a confused face; but I was smiling after few minutes of trying to see if she’d figure out Alvin was on the phone, hmmm 3….2….1.

“OMG! Alvin! I’m so sorry” she blushed. I laughed so hard. “Leah, why you didn’t say anything!” she said nervously, but I just continue laughing.

“Well, it was hilarious! I couldn´t miss that, come on” I laughed and she just stayed there with an ‘I’m gonna kill you’ look.

“Yeah um, I fell asleep, but how are you? How’s Chris!?” she asked changing the look on her face. I grabbed a brownie from the oven; Yikes that stupid thing was hot! I just heard Kelsey laughed at me.

“Now that was hilarious.” she laughed. I just narrowed my eyes and started eating my brownie; oh it was so good. It was crunchy on the outside and puffy in the inside; I love brownies!

After twenty minutes of listening to Kelsey asking for Chris, the flight and everything; I got some milk and started walking to the living room.

“You’re welcome; I love spending time with Leah, um… Thanks Alvin” she blushed. I raised an eyebrow and started laughing which only made her blush even more; is she crushing on Alvin?! Naaaaah! She likes that boy from school; and now that I remember I haven’t ask her about him, hmmm maybe later.